General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

civic vs. mustang

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 03:21 PM
HCF Member
Default civic vs. mustang

we all know v8's sotomize. so....

who would win

me or a v6 stang?

or an 01 civic lx stock vs. v6 stang stock?

Old 09-18-2007, 03:22 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: civic vs. mustang

nope

Old 09-18-2007, 03:40 PM
HCF Member

the mustang v6 will be beat your stock civic. Face it, stock mustangs have more torque than stock civics, so you dont have a shot

Old 09-18-2007, 04:13 PM
HCF Member

it depends on the year mid 90's v6 stangs where the slowest of the mustangs, if its mid 90's v6, you may have shot

Old 09-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Administrator

i cant beleive anyone is even considering this question...forget it dude...the stangs gotcha

and the 01 lx.....i will forget you even mentioned it.

btw i hate these type of threads...

Old 09-18-2007, 04:20 PM

This sh*t really have to stop now because these topic are so damn point less.Civic are economical car they arnt racing cars. Mustangs is in another class of there own especially the v6 ones so stop comparing a damn 128hp vteccivic toa 178 v6 power ***** mustang. Civic are meant to race other civics,integras or other middle class 4 cylinder cars they arnt meant to race power ***** musscle cars unless u have a Really nice engine and u tune ur car specially to compete with cars like the mustang, corvetteand sti

and if u really want to know just race the damn Mustang and find out for ur self.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Administrator

s2000gtx

This sh*t really have to stop now because these topic are so damn point less.Civic are economical car they arnt racing cars. Mustangs is in another class of there own especially the v6 ones so stop comparing a damn 128hp vteccivic toa 178 v6 power ***** mustang. Civic are meant to race other civics,integras or other middle class 4 cylinder cars they arnt meant to race power ***** musscle cars unless u have a Really nice engine and u tune ur car specially to compete with cars like the mustang, corvetteand sti

and if u really want to know just race the damn Mustang and find out for ur self.
umm....pwnd

Old 09-18-2007, 04:45 PM
HCF Member

The mustang will win. If the stang is an auto and the civic is a 5 speed, it could be closer, but face it........youre not in favor here. I did however blow the doors off of a V6 stang in my automatic turbo civic @10lbs of boost. I also beat a 5.0, but only by 2 lenghts. Lx with the D17..........eh youre not putting up much of a fight. I hate to be a d bag, but you dont have much to work with. Sell it, but an older civic with a GOOD D series engine....then you cant start working on it.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:47 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: s2000gtx

dayyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!
and i was wondering if my answer was harsh or not

ahahahhahah

Old 09-18-2007, 06:59 PM

We should just make a sticky "mustangs beat civics." Tho i doubt anyone would read it and we'd still get stupid threads like this.

Quick Reply: civic vs. mustang