General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

dx cluster swap

Old 08-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Default dx cluster swap

titleAndStar(5,0,0,false,",")

[align=center][/align]
okay, I'm prob. beating the dead horse but, I need a clean cut ansewer. I have a 97 civic dx without a tach in the gauge cluster. i broke the fuel gauge needle and the temp gauge never worked. I want to replace the cluster with one that has a tach built in. will my cuurent wire harness work without mods(adding wires,same connctions)or will any cluster from a 6th generation civic work, even the si?

Old 08-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Default RE: dx cluster swap

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS damnit u didnt have to post another thread if u really want to knwo u would of used the search featuere but YES it works its an Plug and play process. just take the old one out and put the new one in

Old 08-07-2007, 05:55 PM

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzz, you didn't have to blow a gasket, not like it's a big deal to post in a different section or anything. And I'm looking for a 100% positive ansewer. 85% isn't good enough for me. Besides don't you have 5th gen. Soooooooo, you don't really know about the 6th gen do you?

Old 08-07-2007, 05:58 PM

are u an idiot or something look at my sig and tell me what car u see in there. im luckyenought to have 2 civic a 95 and a 96. and i clearly stated tht on my 95 dx i change the cluster from the dx cluster to the ex cluster and it was just plug and play. and it should be the same for the 96-00 model if u would use the search feature u would of gotten plenty of topic where other change there cluster but u were probably too lazy to use it

Old 08-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Old 08-07-2007, 06:05 PM
HCF Member

bitchingggggggg.. ding ding

Old 08-07-2007, 06:18 PM

Thanks for the help their grumpy. What's wrong, your two civics cant get you layed. I did use the search feature but **** is vague.Oh, and there is an "A" in the word THAT, and "I" should be capitalizedidiot!Don't you have anything better to do than start forum fights.[:'(]

Old 08-07-2007, 06:19 PM
HCF Member

yes, it is plug and play.

Old 08-07-2007, 06:23 PM

ORIGINAL: trichard310

Thanks for the help their grumpy. What's wrong, your two civics cant get you layed. I did use the search feature but **** is vague.Oh, and there is an "A" in the word THAT, and "I" should be capitalizedidiot!Don't you have anything better to do than start forum fights.[:'(]
why dont u go play with ur slow a*s DX , there more to life than just f***ing everythind, u damn loser hopefully one of the Mod will see this and close this before it get out of hand

Old 08-07-2007, 06:32 PM

What is everythind??? Oh, I have a LS1 in my truckthat will smoke the doors off your ****. My civic is for commuting. Thanks for the simple reply rice-patrol...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: dx cluster swap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.