General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

EVERYONE READ! Future Forum Sponsors

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Angry Admin

sorry

Last edited by jprommel; 12-01-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:16 AM
Snail'n Admin

autogeek.net , detailersdomain.com , nolimitmotorsport.com All three have GREAT customer service/prices/and shipping times. I ordered stuff from NLM and got it the next day...sure its only a day away...but still

Old 12-17-2008, 06:17 PM
HCF Member

Bump.

Old 12-18-2008, 04:00 AM
HCF Member

fast-turbo.com
i used them to buy injectors+clips, oil return line, and a walbro fuel pump. they're prices are already fair but since they're a sponsor on Honda-tech i was able to get big discounts from him so just ask. he replied really quicly on pm too!! shipping was good too, i forgot how long but it was how long he told me it would be.

jlbmotorsports.com
they were already mentioned up top. they are also a sponsor on honda-tech, with really fast pm responses. I looked for ksport coilovers for an rsx for weeks to search for the best price shipped and they beat everybody else by a like a hundred hundred, they are the best ksport dealer i have found, with price guarantee according to their honda-tech advertisement too. when i ordered it they told me that it was on backorder because it was a rare item so they don't keep it in stock and told me it'll take like a month or more for me to get it. but when i got the email that they had finally got and shipped out the coilovers i already got them the day before, lol, i don't know if this is good or bad service, but at least i got them in two weeks!!

Performance Porting.com (the member riceburner700)
he does head work and is a sponsor on turbod16. i have followed his thread on there since he became a sponsor and have read nothing but good reviews for his work, probably the best price for porting work available to all of us. the benefit to me is that he lives in loveland, colorado and i only live forty five minutes away from him so i'm having him install my turbo kit in like two weeks, i have a thread up on this. (i don't know if he is already a sponsor here but he might be)

Discounttiredirect.com
i usually find that they're prices beat tirerack.com because they have free shipping. and since they are still discount tire i like to actually go to a local store and make them price match or beat their own prices online, depends on how easy the sales guy that day is. never had any problems with them face to face, great service to me

other than that, i buy everything else on ebay and i've never had problems with them

Old 01-07-2009, 06:55 PM

bump
we still doing this?

Old 01-09-2009, 11:30 AM
HCF Member

Why hasn't this been stickyd yet....

Old 01-20-2009, 08:56 AM
HCF Member

Bump... Mod Sticky Please?

Old 01-24-2009, 07:09 PM
HCF Member

deff like this idea, would be great to intertwine in the bringing back the ride of the month contests.

Old 01-26-2009, 06:41 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

We need more traffic thru the site, start RECRUITING!

Old 01-26-2009, 08:21 AM
HCF Member

www.zainostore.com
Place makes a killer wax product line and a lot of other car care products. The guy (Sal Zaino) is a super cool guy. I've talked to him about doing sponsor stuff a couple months ago and he does quite a bit of it but said he had been slowing down on it due to the current economy. But i'm sure with the right amount of advertising exposure he'd be all over it.

What about Ebay? Do they do anything like what we're looking for?

www.tprcincy.com
This is a shop local to me and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They tune and build some sick cars. Awesome work and great customer support. People are super cool and will cut you same sweet deals. Rob is the owner and he's a Honda Genius.

Quick Reply: EVERYONE READ! Future Forum Sponsors