General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

First Brand New Car!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Default First Brand New Car!!

Hey everyone,
I literally just joined the forums 5 minutes ago with the reason being. I just bought myself a Brand New Honda Civic LX 2007!!! I am 19 years old and i've been driving around a 1996 Oldsmobile Sihlouhette(Mini-Van) for about a year and a half now, and ive been looking around for a car thats small...only need two doors, something with nice pickup, nice system, and overall a good car with alot of potential. First and foremost I need to say that the car is absolutely beautiful. I was originally at the Honda Dealership looking at the Accords that they had on sale they were taking 4100 off instantly on that sale they had going on. So I went for a test drive in it but problem was it felt kind of heavy. It was a nice car but felt like something was missing. I took one look at this Civic immediatly I noticed how beautiful the car was, but accord had a stronger engine in it from just comparing, kind of a big deal to me cause I know what its like to drive a tank, no need for another. But when I hoped in boy was I wrong, it was very quick, very nice room that I needed was appropiate 7 speakers standard with 160 watts(could be improved). But we had to negotiate it was originally 18.8 but got em to knock it down to 16.8. I cant wait to load some pics up of me and my new car but I am extremely happy with my desicion. I'll be coming back here for alot of advice I am highly interested in maybe putting some modifcations on my ride as well. Anyways thats my storys beginning.

Old 09-02-2007, 07:05 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: First Brand New Car!!

well congrats on your new car man. post up some pics

Old 09-02-2007, 07:13 PM
HCF Member

Welcome to the forum. And get those pics up!!! Remember this: WE LOVE PICS! Under the hood, Outside of the car, Inside of the car. We love them.

Hope you like it here. You wont find a better civic forum anywhere. Everyone here is great.

Old 09-02-2007, 07:41 PM

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Welcome to the forum. And get those pics up!!! Remember this: WE LOVE PICS! Under the hood, Outside of the car, Inside of the car. We love them.

Hope you like it here. You wont find a better civic forum anywhere. Everyone here is great.
+1

A few months ago I got a '07 EX coupe. It'll always stay stock, well, maybe a light window tint. What color did you get?

Old 09-02-2007, 08:02 PM
HCF Member

congratulations on the new car and welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will put some pictures up, can't wait to see your ride.