General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

good old civic pride.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 01:58 PM
Default good old civic pride.

through these past months i have had a tremendouse amount of pride growing for my civic. i used to have a hyundai accent. i would have to pray for that bitch to start. but since i have gone with honda, i have no worries. everytime i sit in her and stare at that crome H on the wheel wile i wate for my engine to warm up i feel so much pride. every thing runs well and so manny miles to go. so many possibilities, aplications, time... the whole idea of tuning and just daily driving warms me... i dont even care if my girlfriend gets pissed about it. she may leave one day, but my civic will be always be there. ready for me to turn the key.

i love my civic, and i couldnt just stay quiet about it.

Old 10-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Default RE: good old civic pride.

i hear you when you say that you have pride, i love to look at that h symbol myself, but damn it, until i get that freakin engine swap i just have to look at el chilote (my car) just sittin their
it breaks my heart, but at least i know that i it will be a fast biatch once i get it goin[8D]

Old 10-20-2005, 09:22 AM
HCF Member

haha..thats great man[sm=smiley32.gif], i shead a tear on the last line...if i have to do a speech for class ill have to pull up this thred

Old 10-20-2005, 12:31 PM
HCF Member

i went to a nissan forum to do some homework and asked about the reliability on a 00 ser vs a civic... they all told me to stick with honda. one guy said he has had 3 hondas in his life and none of them gave him any (or very little) problems before 100k and hardly any that proper maintanence couldnt fix AFTER 100 k... my faith is restored and i will once again stay a honda_man lol

Old 10-20-2005, 05:20 PM
HCF Member

dj, I know how you feel. I love lookin at my H on the wheel. I am having a great time with my Civic. When I see a punk in a Mustang I miss having a superior car, BUT this car is much more practical, and I can live with that. I can get my speed fix on the bike anyway, and hell that gets better milage than the Civi.

Old 10-20-2005, 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: dj_ipirate
everytime i sit in her and stare at that crome H on the wheel wile i wate for my engine to warm up i feel so much pride. every thing runs well and so manny miles to go. so many possibilities, aplications, time... the whole idea of tuning and just daily driving warms me... i dont even care if my girlfriend gets pissed about it. she may leave one day, but my civic will be always be there. ready for me to turn the key.

i love my civic, and i couldnt just stay quiet about it.
Just as long as you don't get carried away like that one dude on here that said he loved his Civic so much that he wanted to f*@k it in the tailpipe. That's a little excessive!

Old 10-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

damn who was that^?? That **** was actually pretty funny

I have Honda Pride, I love my honda and wouldnt trade it for anything (within reason) right now.