General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

hate to say it but traded my civic today

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default hate to say it but traded my civic today

finally got someone VERY interested in the civic for real for once. 24hours later after 1st email shes gone.

im really sad right now to an extent... and already miss it... its been gone for 5mins now and i do regret trading her.
long story short she got slammed from behind in her civic 1month ago and she really liked mine. and now my baby is gone. no more great gas mileage.... ( I KNOW, UNTIL THE NEXT PROJECT CIVIC )

tho i must say again its sad to see her drive off with my baby BUT on the positive side shes going to a good home AND i can once again pay off all of my credit card bills that have been kicking my @ss for so long now, and this time im really going to cancel all but 2!

its the only reason why i had my baby listed since i know 2,500 isn't much to some people but those credit cards where really making my money stretch thin every month!
so monday after work im going to the bank depositing the 2,800 bucks i got from my civic and paying off every credit card and canceling most....
word of advice dont let the credit card companies raise your limits.LOL they got me introuble for the last time, learned my lesson!!!!!!!!!

o ya this is what i traded her for if you haven't guessed it already.
and some women say bald heads aren't sexy... you know thats sexy! only thing that could make it even sexier is MORE.
Name:  96civictrade-3.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  139.2 KB

so looks like ill be taking a break from the civic projects for awhile. so i can at least get some money in the bank saved up. and next project i wont bite off so much of a project that my pocket book cant handle! but i do know it will be a 99-00 civic again but this time at least a EX... i want my power windows and locks and cruise control again!

Old 07-18-2009, 01:19 PM
HCF Member

^i bet that made for a sweet wad of cash

Old 07-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Recognized HCF Member

no not really... when i sold my truck now that was a fat wad of cash... but then again it was in almost ALL 20s. that was a HUGE PITA TO COUNT! i got to 2K and said ya know what ill trust you the rest is there.LOL which i was when i recounted later on.

o ya and she didnt care for the bass so i took off 300bucks of my original 3,100 so now i have a spare Alpine Type R 15 and amplifier laying around.... i might use some of the money and finally get my 66impalas alignment issue fixed and slap the stereo in it.

Last edited by addiction2bass; 07-18-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:27 PM
HCF Member

lol when i sold my EG i got $2700 in 50's and $300 in 20's that was a big wad of cash i loved it

Old 07-18-2009, 02:13 PM
HCF Member

Old 07-18-2009, 02:37 PM
HCF Member

yeah I want to do a bunch of stuff but I'm prioritizing on bills atm. Problem is, my money goes elsewhere and I'm not sure where lol

Old 07-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Recognized HCF Member

^ i know i know. im sad to see it go. but im doing the more responsible thing and paying off my bills. and i did try to get a personal loan from my bank to pay off all my bills but i was denied.

i was set on just showing the civic one last time and if it didnt sell id just be hit with bills for along time.... while selling it was a blessing and a curse...

BUT i must say at least I DID SAVE A CIVIC FROM THE SCRAP METAL YARD!

Old 07-18-2009, 03:40 PM
HCF Member

another civic gone, sad to see it go but at least no more credit card bills, its a nice feeling, wish mines were gone as well, maybe you can give me the rest of the money after you pay your bills to me. LOL just a suggestion

Old 07-18-2009, 03:47 PM
HCF Member

I would like some credit card bills hehe but haz no credit caard

Old 07-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well after i pay my credit card bills ill only have 2-300bucks and that money i need to fix the brakes on my truck. dam warped front rotors shaking me like a little kid when stoping hard.LOL

im going to try VERY HARD not to put anything stupid on the truck with this money or on credit. but i must admit im weak ive already caught my self thinking about puting this money towards air suspension for the truck.LOL but i stoped myself like NO NO not cool dont be stupid you idiot.
only thing im going to do is fix the brakes on my truck since its my primary vehicle now and its needed it since i bought the truck and its only getting worse.
ill be spending twice as much on gas but without the credit cards interest pilling up every month and some BS overlimit charges ill still have money to spare so i can actually start saving.

Quick Reply: hate to say it but traded my civic today