General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

How can you upgrade price of the resell without spending to much....?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 06:52 AM
HCF Member
Default How can you upgrade price of the resell without spending to much....?

I own a 1995 Civic hatch with a D16Z6 and I know i wont own this forever so am just wondering before i spend a lot of money on aftermarket stuff what is the best stuff to buy in order to upgrade the resell value of the car however without spending to much??

I know its alot to ask but im thinking ahead of the game since i would like to get the most for my money when i sell after along time that is lol going to have fun with it first.......so let me know how to get the best $$ after doing stuff to my car besides regular tune-up things that is.

Thank you
John

Old 05-15-2007, 06:56 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: How can you upgrade price of the resell without spending to much....?

Doesn't really matter what you buy, moding a car will actually decrease the resale value of the vehicle

Old 05-15-2007, 07:34 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: How can you upgrade price of the resell without spending to much....?

if u add to it without changing anything .. and the stuff can come off itll still be the same price .. If u mod it and its changed fully then . value goes down

Old 05-15-2007, 08:18 AM
HCF Member

You will never get your money back from it. Check out all used cars that are modded most are selling for quite cheap considering what is done to it.

Old 05-15-2007, 08:32 AM
HCF Member

hell ya!

Old 05-15-2007, 08:38 AM
HCF Member

well, the only thing you could do, would be get any scratches or dings repaired. If theres anything wrong with the interior, replace it. stay OEM though for value

Old 05-15-2007, 09:06 AM

A car is not like a house, it's very hard to ever add value to a car. Good all around, documented, maintenance will help you more than anything else. Besides that just be sure to take the mods off before you sell and sell them seperately, if you want the most out of the sales.

Old 05-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya ONLY WAY to add value is to find THE PERFECT BUYER THAT WANTS those mods already done...

which is actualy preaty hard....

try selling a truck iwth some shaved handles. LMFAO

Old 05-15-2007, 07:37 PM
HCF Member

hmm so looks like im just going to mod the handeling of this car for the summer and sell it from the car since id like to do some autoxin with the hatch for a year or two something like that thank you for the help now i know not to go to overextravigant just basic things i can take off and put on and sell except for my centercouncel lol custom '97 in a '95....

Old 05-15-2007, 08:52 PM
HCF Member

my car is worth more every year

Quick Reply: How can you upgrade price of the resell without spending to much....?