General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

I did it!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 12:17 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I did it!

never has happened to me, but it goes to prove that the world is full of infinate possibility's.

Old 04-17-2005, 01:37 AM
HCF Member

what are the ticket pricing (speed-price ratio) and jail times

Old 04-18-2005, 03:08 AM

i say if your *** is doing 120 down the free way and the cop nails you from a stopped position chances are there wont be another cop anywhere near ya depending on your location atleast here in idaho the cops on the highway are spread pretty thin but hell i'd gun it and keep going hit the next exit it would take awhile for the cop to catch you we did that once saw the cops lights go on and just took off and and hit the first exit off the freeway never saw the cop

Old 04-18-2005, 07:43 PM
HCF Member

wot about radars. dont any of u have one? what is a good model to buy?

Old 04-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Cat Fuсker

Radars can't see around corners, and running from cops is a hell of a bad idea. I've done a few overnighters, and it ain't fun at all. And you'll get much more than that for running from a cop.

Old 04-18-2005, 08:29 PM

In my old neighborhood, my friend couldn't even get away with 73 in a 35 at midnight on a deserted road.

But my new area is a whole different story. Here's our new passtime: Ok, so there's this loooong *** straight road (6+ miles of STRAIGHT) next to an open field with a 50 limit ( though only 1 in 75 people actually stay within 5 of the limit). So anyway, it goes and goes, and then there's another road that comes in from the right (T-intersection), and then about 1/2 mile down the road, it gets all curvy and whatnot. Due to the massive amounts of illegitimate races that go on on this road, there's always fuzz staking out the T-intersection.
So, what my friends and I do now is hop in my friend's car ('97 M3, 300 ZX TT; my latest isn't quite ready yet) or my brother's 1G DSM (sidenote: he just finished a full build with a custom .63 T3/T04B at 78T/54C. He hasn't taken it to the dyno yet, but there's no way to keep the wheels planted...). Anyway, we get going at a healthy rate (to say the least), and once we're about 1/2 mile from the cop, we kill the headlights (parking lights only) and just blow by him. After that, we're practically in the twisties, so we haul it down and ditch into a driveway on the left that goes off into the woods and wait for him to fly by, lights and siren blaring.

Old 04-18-2005, 08:42 PM

yeah i did something like that, i was going one way at like 70/75 in a 35 and the cop was coming the other (on a narrow *** road) and i saw the lights come on (it was at night and there were no other cars on the road) so i just floored it up and over a hill, slammed on the brakes and pulled into a driveway and cut the lights, the cop had to do a 3 point turn becuase the road was so narrow. I loved watching him blare past the driveway, then i just pulled out and took an alternate route.

Old 04-18-2005, 10:59 PM

So whats the worst ticket you can talk your way out of?

Old 04-18-2005, 11:03 PM
HCF Member

yeah, these officers in here need to give us some tips on getting away with some of the mild stuff. and welcome back Leviii.

Old 04-18-2005, 11:04 PM
HCF Member

100 in a 55.......mentioned my friends name whos a cop and got out of it.......but my friend was ,pisssed the next day.

Quick Reply: I did it!