General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Iam so lucky!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Default Iam so lucky!

Today i went to the junkyard to look around, and a buddy of mine called me up to see where i was, i told him to come the the junkyard cause he was looking for a sunroof for his car, the man showed up with this gorgeous girl
so we hang out a wile and as we whereleaving she was giving meall thesecomplements on my civic , so i decided to show off a little.. i rarely do show off beacause of a reck i had a wile back.. he gets next to me and i downshift and hit about 80 mph, i get blocked up ahead so he passes me, so what do i do?? i speed off again, pass him and switch 3 lanes to my right i was going around 90+ mph .. apparently this caught the attention of an undercover cop,
i see theflashing blue and red, so i slow down i was going to pull over but the road was under construction so he told me to keep going.. i guess he got tired of looking for a spot he wouldn'tget hit so at the light he tells me to slow down " Its not a race " "i could take you to jail right now" and left, didn't even write me a warning... i was so freaking happy i still cant belive he didn't give me a ticket.

Old 12-27-2006, 08:51 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Iam so lucky!

As far as I understand you had one wreck already. Guess you were licky not having another one today. I'm just wondering, how many more wrecks you need to learn the lesson?

Old 12-27-2006, 08:54 PM
HCF Member

jeezis. even misha is making sense today. lol.

Old 12-27-2006, 08:58 PM

As far as I understand you had one wreck already. Guess you were licky not having another one today. I'm just wondering, how many more wrecks you need to learn the lesson?
lol nice one.. anyways like i said i rarely do it, it was just this one time and anyone that would of been in my shoes would of done the same thing. and dont say you wouldn't cause u weren't there...

Old 12-27-2006, 10:08 PM
HCF Member

I definitely would - when I was your age. And this does not make it smart - it would stillhave beenstupid.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:16 PM

I definitely would - when I was your age. And this does not make it smart - it would stillhave beenstupid.
my age? how old are you... anyways i have learned my lesson and it dosent take another wreck to do it, everyday we do stupid stuff but the pont iam trying to make in the thread is the cop didn't give me a ticket

Old 12-27-2006, 10:23 PM
HCF Member

I wish all cops were like that.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:26 PM
HCF Member

At least two times older than you. And I understand your point, I'm just showing you a different point of view. The one that is morehmmm - relevantIMO

Old 12-27-2006, 10:32 PM

yeah i get you man

Old 12-27-2006, 10:36 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ยง_CivicEX_ยง

anyone that would of been in my shoes would of done the same thing. and dont say you wouldn't cause u weren't there...
I never try and show off for girls [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

Quick Reply: Iam so lucky!