General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

my opinion on all honda forums and cars getting stolen

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Default my opinion on all honda forums and cars getting stolen

well my opinion is that if u dont want ur stuff jacked dont be posting them on any of the honda sites. showing off will let theives know what you have and they will want it! heh been reading a lot about ppls car being stolen. only safest place to park at home is in the garage. if there no space. make some1 park behind u=], if you have a fence props to you man! =]
seen people showing of keys engine bays sound system etc. thats like the worst thing i tihnk a person can do.you may have a nice *** car but hey if you dont want it stolen dont post em up!..

also b4 buying all these performance mods you should really invest into good security for your car first.

any1 else feel the same? or have a different opinion?

Old 11-26-2007, 11:14 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: my opinion on all honda forums and cars getting stolen

i do not feel the same. people are going to steal regardless, and i doubt any thief would be on HCF scopin the rides and then being like "oh gosh, that one looks good to steal", purchase plane ticket and off he goes. but i do agree on the security system; ibought one after coming back from a nice swim down at the river only to find a nice dent on my trunk with a detailed footprint... still havent found a match....

Old 11-27-2007, 01:57 AM
HCF Member

Thats why when I came here I posted a picture of my car... then I posted a picture of my knife and my brass knuckles.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 AM
HCF Member

If you want to come steal my **** please feel free to try...my driveway is 1/4 mile long...I guarantee that it is a driveway you might come down but you'll never make it back. My dogs and 9mm Ruger will make sure of it.[>:]

Old 11-27-2007, 09:50 AM
HCF Member

Hehehe...If you live someplace like Texas, post pics of all the fun stuff you have and your address, but don't ever mention the parking in a fenced yard, the motion-sensing floodlights, the alarm with cutoffs, the 2 rotties and alert terrier with 24/7/365 doggie-door yard access, the well-stocked arsenal, the marksmanship awards, the lawschool diploma with honors, the undefeated record in criminal court, or the elderly neighbor named "Mr. Horn".

Old 11-27-2007, 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: CrIyVaInC

i do not feel the same. people are going to steal regardless, and i doubt any thief would be on HCF scopin the rides and then being like "oh gosh, that one looks good to steal", purchase plane ticket and off he goes. but i do agree on the security system; ibought one after coming back from a nice swim down at the river only to find a nice dent on my trunk with a detailed footprint... still havent found a match....
Lol, seriously dude, no civic is worth that much.. sorry. BTW, as long as you blur your plates when you post pictures of your car you're fine.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 PM
HCF Member

I havent seen ANYONE post their address. But like they said, if a thief really wants your car, he will get it.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:51 PM

my security system is that the area around my car is in perfect firing distance from my balcony[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 11-27-2007, 08:46 PM
HCF Member

Yeah, if you just keep your security system on, and a gun loaded, shouldn't be much trouble.

I always keep a gun loaded. I will take out your kneecaps.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:59 PM
HCF Member

i agree with this, having my car stolen, i think it had to do with me postin pics of my ride and what it had, i could be wrong but its always better to be safe, its actually pretty sad that thieves will sink this low but hey thats life.... after the academy i will have a gunn and will be prepared to use it, living in urban nyc, civics get stolen left and rite so its bound to happen if ur a tuner

Quick Reply: my opinion on all honda forums and cars getting stolen