General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

NEW CRX!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 04:44 PM
HCF Member
Default NEW CRX!

not for me...lol

my friend brian whom i will be living with next year got a crx yesturday. It has a DOHC zc swap like mine which is really cool. So we picked it up from this guy at mcdonalds and started driving arround. Kinda fun..makes me want my car running.

the bad? windows messed up, oil leak somewhere. Molded body kit (look decent and my friend likes it). ghetto ebay steering wheel.

but anyways the window was busted. the regulator and tracks were off and the guy tells us that. so my friends mom takes it for a drive and the first thing she does is roll the window all the way down causing it to slip off the track. so later that night my friend tries to roll the window up and its shattered...lol

so today we went to 4 different junkyards and finally found one half hour outside of fresno and got a new window for 12 bux.

any ways

here are some pictures next to my car on its death bed.

Old 05-25-2008, 05:11 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: NEW CRX!

Looks nice, so whats wrong with your car?

Old 05-25-2008, 05:13 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

Looks nice, so whats wrong with your car?
lol...zc just got the block reserfaced and i havn't put the head on yet. Im just assuming that after i do put it on its still gunna smoke and ill need a new engine.

Old 05-25-2008, 07:06 PM
HCF Member

i dont think the body kit or spoiler look too bad; and can't complain about the DOHC ZC swap! Nice!

Old 05-25-2008, 07:10 PM
HCF Member

damn looks good im talking my bud into gettting an ef possbily a crx

Old 05-25-2008, 07:20 PM
HCF Member

Always liked the CRX's, from the side shot almost kinda looks like a compacted Eagle talon or something. Not bashing, just kinda looks dif with that kit. Could just be the side shot.

Old 05-25-2008, 07:28 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Live_4it

Always liked the CRX's, from the side shot almost kinda looks like a compacted Eagle talon or something. Not bashing, just kinda looks dif with that kit. Could just be the side shot.
lol i'm the opposite. Never could really get into CRX's that much, but i'm definitely warming up to them, and this thread has really helped!

Old 05-25-2008, 08:07 PM
HCF Member

I would love a CRX as a project car. How much did he pay if you don't mind me asking. Also, how many miles are on the swap.

Body kit but if he likes it that's cool.

Old 05-25-2008, 08:36 PM
March 2010 ROTM

Thats a sick looking CRX. Ive been looking for one for a while, but cant ever find one in decent shape or with out a lot of rust.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:02 PM
HCF Member

Uh.. he paid like $2600 which is really high for it. The swap had 80 K on it and the body has like 2xxxxx somthing i dont quite remember what. the price was definitly high but my friend needed a car and there havn't been any crx's in fresno latley.

The body kit is molded so the bondo is starting to crack but the wings west kit is the way to go with the body kit. Its hella fun to drive.

this one doesn't have any rust so far, but its fresno so there usually isn't any rust. Its fun listining to all the cds teh guy left in the car. kelly clarkson, simple plan linkin park mixes. he left a house key too. But yeah i think the crxs are starting to fade fast being it took 4 junkyards to find a single one. i dont know there have always been like 3 or 4 at each one.

Im stoked. im trying to get another friend that we have to get a sedan of the same year. Just becasue we could roll togeather and pretend we are cool.

Quick Reply: NEW CRX!