General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Nopi Nats

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Default Nopi Nats

Well, would post some pics of the show and tell you i had a great time, but that would be a lie. Some cocksmoker decided to jack my bag while i took 5min to cool down in the car. So, Digital camera-Gone
Credit cards, license, social security card, $60 cash-GONE GONE GONE
So, if you went to the nopi nats and you took a black army bag from behind a green integra, I hope you rot in hell. If you dident, sorry, im just pissed (just like everyone else would be)

Old 09-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Default RE: Nopi Nats

Maybe you should keep it by your side next time huh

Old 09-17-2006, 05:23 PM

Thats all you can say, not "damn that sucks" or "yeah, to hell with him" It was probably a piece of crap just like you that took it. fu**er

Old 09-17-2006, 06:44 PM

First, you need to count down from 10 and breath deep. Second, I'm just telling like it is, dont trust people at all. I had a bag stolen from me when I was in Europe a while ago and I realized it was my fault, no one elses, for not having it on me all the time. So when I say maybe you should have kept it on you, dont get on my case for pointing out your the retard here.

Old 09-17-2006, 06:53 PM

sucks man, sorry to hear but H22A is right, dont trust people. Shouldnt have left the bag alone.

Old 09-17-2006, 07:15 PM

just chill and take a deep breath man...ya it sux but its not the end of the world. my sister lost her purse with tons of cards, money, all that junk a couple times and nothing bad has happened, shes doin fine and shes not in debt or any crap like that. sh*t happens, then ya move on...

Old 09-17-2006, 07:57 PM

im cool now, its just he posted that right when i got back from the show, everything is cancelled, and a fraud alert is out. Its not the money or cards, its the fact that someone has my drivers license number, my address, and now my SOCIAL SECURITY card!! They can ruin me. They had 24 hours to use my SS# for a car loan, house loan, it dosent matter. Who on this forum goes around telling people their SS?? You keep it secret for a reason, and now they have my actual card.

Old 09-17-2006, 09:28 PM
HCF Member

Well I dont keep my SS card in my wallet thats for sure. But its a bummer you had your stuff jacked. Its sad that there are people in this world who would do things but like others said the only defense is to just keep your things on you at all times.

Old 09-17-2006, 10:17 PM
HCF Member

That sux that your stuff got jacked. I don't think there is any reason to carry your SS card with you.

Old 09-18-2006, 05:51 PM

I usually dont, but when i moved a few months ago, my dad threw it to me and i put it in my wallet so i wouldent lose it, and i dident take it out

Quick Reply: Nopi Nats