General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Prelude??

Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 PM
HCF Member
Default Prelude??

So this guy that i'm suite mates with in my dorm drives a Prelude. Its got an H23, just over 100K miles (i look at the odometer, he aint lying). Its just got intake and exhaust, and tint but nothing really ricey/major done to it. He wants $4500 for it, and i'm like honestly considering selling the Civic for it.....what would you guys say about that deal, and what would you guys think about me just putting my turbo kit the Prelude? (i know there would have to be a few different parts, but alot are fairly universal). Its just kind of up in the air, he just threw the price up today and i've been thinking about it all day.....so, ideas? I love my Civ and am totally ready for it to be boosted, but i think a boosted H23 would be ill (not sure how well they handle boost, so any info on that would be appreciated)

Old 09-17-2007, 07:32 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Prelude??

I'll personally kill you twice if you get rid of that Civic, Flip. You have one of my all time fav. civs. I'm gonna go peruse your pictures again...just because you rule for dericing...

Old 09-17-2007, 07:40 PM
HCF Member

lol thanks man but i still my car is rice.....thanks though! and honestly the biggest thing is like i'm attached to my car, i'd miss it

Old 09-17-2007, 08:49 PM
HCF Member

You could trade him and give him some money. That way it's like it's still there and he'd still let you drive it here and there.

If I were you, I'd consider what you need in a car right now.

Also consider how much insurance is going to f*ck you in your a$s.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:41 PM
HCF Member

well neither car is gonna be good in the winter, both are coupes, both are black, i imagine the Civic is a bit better on gas......but i do hate getting f*cked in the ***, so i might have to reconsider haha come on guys, i need more input!

Old 09-18-2007, 12:13 PM
HCF Member

come on! what should i do??

Old 09-18-2007, 12:39 PM

not a chance mate.. for one your civ pretty much pwns all others! second.. i have a civ.. my mate has a prelude.. sure it will kick my *** in a race but when your parked in town.. or pulling into college or driving through the main streets he can rev his *** off, but its my civ everyone looks at...

Preludes just point blank arnt pretty cars.. if you sell that civ for a prelude.. within a week you'll be on here asking for anyone selling a civ..

plus i'll fly to america and kick your ***! haha!!

Old 09-18-2007, 12:58 PM

what year prelude is it Flip i love the new model prelude and by model i mean the 98+ ones or i think it starts from 1996+. so if it was me and its one of those model. 4500 is a damn good deal but thats just my opinion. than u can just keep the h23 block put a h22 vtec head on it and boost the sh*t out of it. [8D][8D]

Old 09-18-2007, 01:03 PM
HCF Member

i say stay with the civic. Preludes are nice and all, but if you will regret when you head down to the gas station

Old 09-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Snail'n Admin

ORIGINAL: RyanEJ2

not a chance mate.. for one your civ pretty much pwns all others! second.. i have a civ.. my mate has a prelude.. sure it will kick my *** in a race but when your parked in town.. or pulling into college or driving through the main streets he can rev his *** off, but its my civ everyone looks at...

Preludes just point blank arnt pretty cars.. if you sell that civ for a prelude.. within a week you'll be on here asking for anyone selling a civ..

plus i'll fly to america and kick your ***! haha!!
ok well honestly i think that preludes are really sexy, id rock a prelude if the chance arose for it to happen but i just dont have that money. honestly flip, insurance would be more, and u dotn know if he beat the s**t out of it so i dunno, its up to you man, do waht you think is right...although a boosted prelude would be sick

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Prelude??