General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Question.

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 09:09 PM
HCF Member
Default Question.

how can a honda forum like this be so cool, and others be so retarded?

I first experienced this with hondasuv.com, where the members are just downright mean to noobs asking simple questions. They'd usually curse and say RTFM!

I pretty much gave up on that site pretty quickly and unloaded my CR-V to get a new civic.

I found this place and, surprise, the members actually hate metal airplane wings and bond-o mobiles. freakin' awesome.

well, I can't say the same for vtec.net. there's doods over there that just refuse to believe that the civic is less than perfect.

why is this?

I've bought four hondas in the past five years, and the one car that wasn't was a WRX.

A WRX is an awesome ride, but some people just refuse to believe it unless it's a honda. jeezis. lol

Old 11-30-2005, 09:56 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Question.

I personally think SUbies are freakin awesome, i would love to have one, Honda's were just what my Dad brought me up with and he always praised them, so it was just naturally became my favorite too, but i mainly like Jap cars inperticular. And soem people have wierd beliefs, like thinking that a higu wing wwill actually make the car faster by changing the balance of the car and actually removing pressure off the front tires. [:'(] idiots

Old 11-30-2005, 10:16 PM
HCF Member

LOL.

Old 11-30-2005, 10:20 PM
HCF Member

I don't really like the WRXs mainly because of the look. The Evo is a much better looking AWD Rally car, and i think it goes around the track faster too.

Old 11-30-2005, 10:21 PM
HCF Member

actually, make that five hondas i've bought in the last five years.

My wife briefly had an 02 Honda Civic coupe LX before she got pregnant. I miss that car.

it didn't have a lot of horsepower but you just jumped in and drove. comfortably and quietly. i wish she would have kept it.

maybe that's why my wife begged and pleaded with me to get my new civic instead of a scion tc. lol.

I wish I could find a good condition 95 civic coupe or 00 integra for me to restore and mod...

*thread hijack* lol.

Old 12-02-2005, 12:53 PM
HCF Member

why is this you ask?

cuz the ppl in this forum are awesome... don't forget though, some of the dunderheads from other forums will come in here from time to time and ruin our fun by being ********... but don't fret, this is a great forum....its the only one I belong to now!

Old 12-03-2005, 10:31 PM
HCF Member

^makes two of us , but it aslso the first for cars that i joined, all the game ones i was on kinda died

Old 12-04-2005, 05:23 PM

I don't know where you got that idea... I'm a f**kin' a**hole.

Old 12-04-2005, 06:08 PM

^^Hahah yeah you are...

Personally, I love STi's and Evo's. I'd give pretty much anything to have one.

Old 12-04-2005, 06:51 PM
HCF Member

XCM... you're mini is more fun in my opinion. I f'in love those things.

I have a theory about why this forum is so much nicer than other ones:

It started with really cool helpful people so that attracted more of the same kind of people. Now, there's so many friendly, helpfull people around here that when a jerk-*** shows up they quickly change or are chased out.
Same thing goes for the typical "ricer" crowd, they come around here and figure out that gaudy body kits and chrome aren't what the majority of HCFs are into so they convert or leave too. Although, I have yet to see someone get flamed about their car without bringing it upon themself.

Quick Reply: Question.