HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   this is really hard to see..ehhhh (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/really-hard-see-ehhhh-65529/)

addiction2bass 05-19-2008 02:24 PM

RE: this is really hard to see..ehhhh

ya most of them didnt work for there cars anyways.... just got a check from momie and dadie and paid for all the work to be done on the car......

now if they really worked for the parts and car with there own money then they would change there mind!

vertech0 05-19-2008 03:49 PM

^^ agreed addictionbass. as far as the video, i think there doing good by crushing, and street racing is bs, its just hard to see a nice car like that get crushed. want to race, take it to a track, dont be riskin other ppls lives to proves whos car is faster.

Tommo87 05-19-2008 04:09 PM

Really guys go RIP((don't buy)can i say that) a dvd called 2fast 2real, in this video you will see that jail does not deter these people so loosing a car aint gonna stop em. Basically this vid shows what happens when you have;
kids+mummy/daddys cash+car = t***s putting our lives at risk.

On a closing note there are some very quick cars on this,i got a feeling i'm gonna go rotary next,lol.

civicn00b 05-19-2008 04:41 PM

I dont feel bad for those guys at all, illegal street racing is immature and irresponsible, no better than drinking at driving. They may still want to race even though their cars got crushed but by the time they get another car trix it out and get it taken away again they are off the street for a little while.

hatch46580 05-19-2008 04:50 PM

looks pretty good all lowered, with no top lol....
<<<<<<street racers please see my avatar.

addiction2bass 05-19-2008 05:52 PM

what they should do now that i think about it is once youve been labled a street racer... they should do random vehicle inspections... ;)

macbeth18288 05-19-2008 07:07 PM

Well anyone stupid enough to street race deserves to get their car crushed
there's no way that they can say: they didn't think they would get in trouble with the cops, or that they didn't think that they would hurt someone
I mean come on!
Fixing your car up is something
But racing around town like you own the place, come on

vertech0 05-20-2008 12:02 PM

addictionbas, they are doin something like that in the south. i saw a video on it. they check your motor and acually give you tickets for having a "upgraded" motor. i dont think thats right eather, not everyone that has a upgraded motor street races....but the few ruin it for all i guess =(

ej6buddy 05-20-2008 12:19 PM

what area??

or states?

addiction2bass 05-20-2008 01:01 PM

ya but other vehicles with more HP are often more money than most tuners can spend.LOL