General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Ricer ownage!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Cam
HCF Member
Default RE: Ricer ownage!!!!!

Everyone knows only gays drive automatics - its in one of those book things I read at high school. Actually, that might be complete rubbish. Sorry.

Old 11-01-2006, 07:01 PM
HCF Member

I will agree with the age thing. I mean come on girlie grow up!!!! so what is he likes to deck out his car. maybe he can not drive a manual some people cant!!!! its not that they dont want to some people just can not do it!!! I can do it if I have to but sometimes it gets hard for me because I really can not do two things at once. oh well if the guy has some " ricy " stuff atleast he put time into his car and takes pride in it. I really dont get where I am going but god why is this girl so dumb?! she needs to grow up and stop being a stupid gold digger and accecpt people for who they are and not what kind of car they drove. if that happened to me it wouldnt of fazed me atall because I mean come on MOST ( NOT ALL!) girls are that way. oh well!

p.s remmy why would he need pics or a ban?

Old 11-02-2006, 01:45 AM
HCF Member

Owned! LOL Awesome story

Old 11-02-2006, 01:54 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Cam

Everyone knows only gays drive automatics
I beg to differ. I drive an auto, and I bet its faster than youre 5 speed. I am not gay as I tend to get more female *** than a toilet seat.

Old 11-02-2006, 07:06 PM

more *** than a toilet seat? come on pete, i thought you could come up with something more original than that. i think i heard that in an eminem song actually lol

Old 11-02-2006, 07:57 PM
HCF Member

and that sounds gross... like women poop on you.... [X(]

Old 11-02-2006, 08:08 PM

is so funny when i see people acting like they have a manuel, a friend of mine has an auto and he pretends is a stick, you know how automatic cars have a 1, and a 2 on the gear box for extra power if you get stuck or u are pulling something, well he thinks his car is a 2 gear LOL!, I told him so many times that he was going to break his car but he did'nt lisen, the other day he called me up and said he broke is transmission .. i hate to say I TOLD U SO!

Old 11-03-2006, 11:04 AM

lol ....they poop on you ...lol!!!!![sm=roll.gif]

Old 11-03-2006, 02:26 PM

theres nothing wrong with atuos. ya their not good for racing and crap but u can buy parts for autos tht can make ur car shift faster thn any manual with a perfect shift everytime.

i drive an auto and i love my car, prefer stick but i got the car at a great price in awsome condition so i couldnt pass it up

-JP

Old 11-08-2006, 05:43 PM

i would never let any body call my car gay, **** them. someone tried to call my car ugly, i said **** you were is your car. i hope u like taking the bus cause i dont. i jsut cussed them offf. then a girl told me my car sucks, so i did a nasty burnout, she shut her fukin mouth

Quick Reply: Ricer ownage!!!!!