General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Seat Belts Save Lives

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 11:36 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Seat Belts Save Lives

WOW, thats messed man..looks like it went off a cliff, good to hear everyones alright tho

Old 10-22-2006, 12:28 PM
HCF Member

Am I right in thinking that in the USA it's not illegal if you dont wear your seat belt?
In Cali you are required to. It's a moving violation if you don't wear it and they get you.

Old 10-22-2006, 03:02 PM

Well, glad your ok, but i hope you learned a lesson. Not only did you lose your car and hurt yourself over over a movie, but you could have killed an innocent person, i hope she dosent sue your parents.

Old 10-22-2006, 05:39 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: t34me

Well, glad your ok, but i hope you learned a lesson. Not only did you lose your car and hurt yourself over over a movie, but you could have killed an innocent person, i hope she dosent sue your parents.

I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson, and im glad he is trying to discourage the same thing from happening to others.

Old 10-22-2006, 06:13 PM

yeah same here in FL with the seatbelt thing...if you dont its a hefty fine...

Old 10-23-2006, 12:05 AM

damn bro, that sucks. well it looks like you can salvage the sparco seats tho. takes those and sit in those to play video games in your bedroom.

glad your still alive, at least you learned a lesson tho right? and its damn brave of you to post this up too, admitting that you ****ed up.

but with all this, i really do hope that we learn a lesson. i use to think i was invincible too.

Old 10-23-2006, 05:55 AM
HCF Member

Im glad youre okay, but at the same time its irresponsible kids like yourself that kill innocent people year after year. I sure hope you drive normally now. I know thats a rough thing for me to say, but im sick and tired of hot-shot punk *** kids driving theyre cars with the mentality that theyre invinicible and racing in Laguna Seca. Im sure you learned your lesson, and its great that youre trying to show others, but as sad as it is.......some will never learn. I wish you a safe and speedy recovery. Drive safe.

Old 10-23-2006, 06:49 AM

yea i understand what ur talkin about Pete.. i was stupid and i deserve to be fussed. i just made a stupid mistake and i hope people learn from this post. ive made all my friends slow their *** down and wear their seat belt.

and their parents wont sue.. so thats one thing less i gotta worry about.

Old 10-23-2006, 03:23 PM
HCF Member

after i rolled my parents truck (no injuries) and after my parents finally let me drive again, i rarely ever drove over the limit....and this was back in march
i used to do like, 20 over at all times, and even more at night (like, 100 in 60 km/h zones)

now that i have my M3 5spd it is really hard to not speed, i still sometimes do tho.....its hard not to drive fast in a standard car

Old 10-23-2006, 03:33 PM

cruise control?

Quick Reply: Seat Belts Save Lives