General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Some updates on the Hatch

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 12:58 PM
HCF Member
Default Some updates on the Hatch

Just thougth i would let you all in on the soon to be updates on my car. A friend of mine got a parts hatch, I will be getting the Manual tranny, shifter linkage, and ecu from them

I've obtained the full black interior from it, and will be getting that next month. as it's at their house currently. Also they have given to me as a late christmas present a cargo cover that has been reupholstered in black suede

I've purchased the factory rear speaker grills and will be putting speakers in there once i get something to mount the speakers in there

Also, the this same friend picked me up some front and rear teg seats for me from an 01 SE. these will be going in when i put the other interior in too.

Yes i owe them for the parts, and seats lol

I will also be ordering some PIC Apex P1 Full Coliovers in the not so far future as well. then i can leave the 4x4ing to Tony with his Suby

Old 02-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Super Cereal Admin
Default RE: Smoe updates on the Hatch

nice, man... congrats... are you getting all the parts you need for the trans. swap from the hatch or just the three you mentioned?

Old 02-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Recognized HCF Member

nice... definatly post up some BEFORE/after pics

Old 02-01-2008, 03:02 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

nice, man... congrats... are you getting all the parts you need for the trans. swap from the hatch or just the three you mentioned?
just the aprts that i mentioned, well other then the slave cylinder that comes with the tranny. i'm getting the upper frame tranny mount, pedal assembly, and master cylinder from someone else. i just then need a clutch relay, and a clutch and i can get it in

Old 02-01-2008, 03:08 PM

sweet stuff man, cant wait to see it when its all said and done. SLAM TO THE GROUND AND THROW SPARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![8D]

Old 02-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Recognized HCF Member

i dont like you ver much lol j/k i am looking for black interior for my hatch and have been unsuccessful.

Old 02-01-2008, 03:32 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: riceburner700

i dont like you ver much lol j/k i am looking for black interior for my hatch and have been unsuccessful.
lol well i was gonan stay with the blue, the cargo cover that she found me was even blue, but my interior is falling apart, rear seat is busted, the glove box is broken, and my driver seat it torn. then she got the parts car, so i told her i'd give her $300 for the tranny, shift linkage, ecu, and interior. i figure that its a good deal. lol. if it wasn't for her getting the parts car, i was gonna stay blue.

btw how car are you from daryl? if you find black interior he needs blue door panels. i want to send him mind but shipping is going to be like a billion dollars lol

I'm freaking pumped for the next couple months soo many changes

Old 02-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan
btw how car are you from daryl? if you find black interior he needs blue door panels. i want to send him mind but shipping is going to be like a billion dollars lol

I'm freaking pumped for the next couple months soo many changes
i live like half way across the country to daryl changes are nice, i got a bunch coming along as well, the motor should be together within the next month

Old 02-01-2008, 04:26 PM

I like it a lot, I prefer a clean sporty look thats what i'm lookin fur on my build I liked nuff to vote fur u this month LOOKIN GOOD!!!!!!!

Old 02-01-2008, 04:37 PM
HCF Member

Oh i fogot to include i'm thinking on maying a custom sub box that will fit in the corner in the back of the hatch.

Quick Reply: Some updates on the Hatch