General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Stick or Auto?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 01:47 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Stick or Auto?

^^^ do both of u have 4 speeds????

Old 05-05-2007, 02:07 PM
HCF Member

No, we have a turbine-electric attachment efficiently converts the engine power to electricity to drive the wheels, but there is a phase variance in the flux capacitor which is causing the engine to run out of RPMs before the motor does...[8D]

Old 05-05-2007, 02:35 PM
HCF Member

silly impreza-dude...

Old 05-05-2007, 03:12 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: brianlojeck

Automatic, and I'm not sorry. ;-)

Not only am I happy to let the car shift, I look forward to the day when the car does the driving, and I have both hands free to make out with supermodels.

Lmao keep dreaming buddy

Old 05-06-2007, 04:30 AM

Auto. Only because I don't know how to drive a stick. If I did I'd get a manual tranny.

Old 05-06-2007, 05:39 AM

99 DX Stick, with a small 4 cyl car, can't imagine having anything but a stick, more power, plus I also find that it does keep me concentrated on my driving. Learned way back in 1988 (to get my drivers license) on a small acadian, manual, summer tires, on a very steep icy hill. My husband gave me the worst possible conditions,and said here learnsooner than later,and thats how I mastered it. Wouldn't change a thing, although here in montreal on bumper to bumper traffic it does get a little tiresome, but the benefits highly outway the traffic problems. I've heard that sticks are going to become a thing of the past soon? Anyone else heard that?

Old 05-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Super Cereal Admin

ORIGINAL: Impreza WRX

No, we have a turbine-electric attachment efficiently converts the engine power to electricity to drive the wheels, but there is a phase variance in the flux capacitor which is causing the engine to run out of RPMs before the motor does...[8D]
Odd... mine has a free-floating ball of energy...

yeah, I have the Z6

Old 05-06-2007, 04:59 PM
HCF Member

For those of you that don't know how to drive a manual transmission, it would be a good thing to learn while you are young. You don't want to be 40 years old and in a situation where you ned to drive a car with a 5 speed and you have no clue how to do it. It's actually easier than you think, because after about two hours, you will have an idea of how to drive, and in two weeks, it will become habitual, and after two months, you will have all the kinks worked out.

Old 05-06-2007, 05:46 PM
HCF Member

I'd like to be able to get into basically any vehicle I have to and be able to drive it. I'm headed for huge trucks and semis next. Got a couple buddies that are going to teach me. It just seems like a good idea when we're probably going to see something catestrophic happen in our lifetime. If I'm not dead, at least I can drive any vehicle I come across.

haha...kinda like that chick from Independance Day. I'm still amazed that she would be able to drive a huge dump truck. alien ********. (for the record, I'm only half serious about this entire post)

Old 05-07-2007, 12:56 AM

stick i like having a felling of more controll over my car

Quick Reply: Stick or Auto?