General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Stolen!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 05:43 AM
HCF Member
Default Stolen!!!

I'm writing this post because I last saw my civic last night at 4 when I went in. I was cut at ten and walked out to find that my 97 civic that I have poured so much blood, sweat, tears and mony into was gone. I can't even describe how I feel, just so freaking empty. I know its just a car but I'm... just. I'm in a world of hurt right now. I don't even know what to do. Regardless this forum has been one of the biggest assets to me being able to get my car to where I wanted it to be. I guess I did something right, because they wanted to steal it. Permit me the sarcastic humor in this circumstance. Oh and the saving grace my rims weren't on. So... anyone selling a car for cheap??? haha but seriously all thanks.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:01 AM
Super Cereal Admin
Default RE: Stolen!!!

Sad to hear it.. is it just me, or have more and more of these stolen-car threads been turning up lately? It's kind of making me nervous about having my car sitting outside all the time.

Hope your car turns up soon... check the local craigslist for cheap civics matching your car's description... did you file a report with the police yet?

Old 03-29-2008, 09:20 AM
HCF Member

dang man im sorry to hear. FILE A POLICE REPORT ASAP! hopefully it shows up. call your insurance company and see how much they will pay for a new car.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:42 AM

man, yeah really really sorry to hear. i too am getting a little scared about this. there has been alot of cars stolen lately.deff. ^^ deff. file a report. good luck and i hope they find it.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:32 PM
HCF Member

That sucks dude, it's never happened to me but I would probably feel the same way you are. I hope you find your civic in good shape and file a report. Your insurance will cover it but you still have to chase them around and waste a lot of time, not to mention not being able to get around. Sucks and sorry to hear it bro.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:19 PM
HCF Member

post pics and someone might see it just like the skyline thread

Old 03-31-2008, 01:23 PM
HCF Member

I called the cops as soon as I stopped freaking out and filed a report. No luck though. They close the case tonight and my insurance didn't cover theft IE I pay 120 a month not the 200 for full. Heres a picture I appreciate the support everyone.Name:  l_552bebf079f93080afd81db51c551f28.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  24.5 KB

Old 03-31-2008, 01:26 PM
HCF Member

Ooooh that sucks.
The full insurance sets me back a little, but now I see it is definitly worth it.
Sorry to hear about your car though man. That sucks.

Old 03-31-2008, 05:17 PM
HCF Member

sucks to hear man. no alarm? or did you haver the factory alarm? i know how it feels, but i only felt it for a minute until i found my car stalled down the alley. kill switch saved me.

Old 03-31-2008, 05:26 PM
HCF Member

Dude I know exactly how you feel, I walked down the steps with my girlfriend and my GSXR wasn't there. I thought at first someone was playing a joke on me and just moved my bike. When it sank in that it was stolen, called the cops, filed the report. My bike was found like two days later not three miles from my house. It was a mess, completely trashed out. Worst part about it was that I had comprehensive that included vandalism on my bike but not theft. I tried to fight it but insurance companies will win every time. I feel for you man, and good luck!

Quick Reply: Stolen!!!