General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Tried to give props...

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Default Tried to give props...

Yesterday I was goin to the post office, and I see a real nice upper '90's Accord, lowered, nice wheels, very clean and nothing that looked out of place parked in front. No big wing or primered body kit, it looked great. Anyways, I park next to him and he backs out of the parking spot. I was going to say "nice car!" and wave, but he revved to what seemed like 6K and peeled out of the parking lot, then when he went out onto the road, he spun his tires and slammed thru a couple gears, of course his exhaust couldn't be any louder. I thought to myself, "what a jerk." I just don't understand why some people are like this.

Old 05-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Default RE: Tried to give props...

now he is a grand example of a douche bag in my eyes!!!

Old 05-20-2006, 03:18 PM
HCF Member

yeah what he said.

Old 05-20-2006, 08:04 PM
HCF Member

he was feeling the vibe....wanted to show off lol, come on..we have all done it one time or another, but no..driving all crazy is pretty stupid, i thought you were going to say he sead somthing sarcasic to you..i remember when i started working at my job a saw a guy with a nice civic, i told him "nice civic" ..and he didnt say anything back[&:]

Old 05-20-2006, 08:32 PM
HCF Member

i hate to tell you guys this, but a lot of honda owners act this way...

Old 05-20-2006, 09:23 PM
HCF Member

Alot of people act that way. There's not much humility left in the world.

Old 05-21-2006, 03:12 AM

that douche bag(like i staded b4) was prolly just on an EGO trip, and ended up lookin like an *******!!!

Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I get that **** all the time.. In fact, just this weekend I was out enjoying a nice drive after washing the car. This real clean looking eclipse is about to pull out onto the road I'm on, only going the opposite way. Well I roll up and give him a thumbs up as I drive past. He just stares at me, pulls out onto the road, and bounces it off the rev limiter like an asshat. I just shook my head and kept driving

Old 05-22-2006, 09:17 AM

I've noticed this for the past three years I've owned my wrx. I've gotten used to it, now I ignore it, especially when some punk kid and his ugly g/f with a 3 foot wing, fart can and an unpainted-taped on body kit, turbo and APC stickers everywhere, multi-colored body panels, and a monster tach tailgate me in their ________. Then they get next to me and start revving thier crappy $29.99 Pep Boys exhaust and they think it's the fastest thing on the planet. No thanks. My wrx is not a fast car, it's quick, but not fast. Last night these kids were trying to get me to race them in thier '93 Accord (which my mom used to drive-so slow) and I said, "sure! this winter in 2 feet of snow!" lol

Old 05-23-2006, 01:52 AM

hahaha, i rev on ppl mostly to get there attention ,then i get them to roll down the window, and then i precede to tell them i like what they have done to there car!!, i am not a dick to anyone, unless they are first.

Quick Reply: Tried to give props...