General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Wanting 2 put a new Back & Front lip on. What kindd?! :|

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 05:50 AM
shawty

Originally Posted by chrismag
it looks like a whole bottle of pepto bismal thru up on your rims....all of them

come one dont bash on her, she is trying to get opinions, post like that one^^^^ should be ignored
and well I gave her my opinion!

MY rims are one things but an interior is wayyy diff!

Old 07-28-2010, 06:11 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....

a shaved mugen lip:

I'd love to see it done on a civic.

Old 07-28-2010, 06:20 AM
shawty

That is pretty sexy that car is hawt.

Old 07-28-2010, 06:49 AM
Super Cereal Admin

I know, right? 3.8mustang forum member, too. See, I'm not the only mustang owner that's into H-badges

And I really wish I'd have thought of shaving the mugen lip on my old ej1... oh well, that SiR lip looked sexy anyway

Old 07-29-2010, 12:25 AM
HCF Member

I do really like the shaved mugen lip.
&& thanks for people who actually gave my useful opinions on my question, instead of either insulting or just giving to much of their opinion, im here for answers, and not rude comments.. if you must then go for it, but its rather rude and ignorant, someones car is theirs, not anyone else's and shouldnt be so harshly insulted. we all have different tastes and styles. i really hate the way your car looks "NOsafeBetdx" but would never say that till now because its not my car and i could care less! but like i said thanks to everyone who really helped.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:46 AM
shawty

^^ haha thats okay I <3 my haters! Plenty of people don't like it but guess what you don't have to drive it and honestly your the first female who doesn't.

I just honestly think you should do your own research instead of having people do it for you... I mean Google does help all you have to type in is "97 civic lips" and BAM omg you have pichassss IF my opinion of your car doesn't matter why do you need other peoples opinions on what lip should go on YOUR car...Im Just sayin (granted I did ask josh something yesterday because I was being lazy but that was not on the forum)

AND It wasn't rude nor ignorant it's what I thought, truth hurts wear it well!! I'm not going to apologize for saying what I said I'll apologize for actually having the ***** to say it!!!

And I really hope that your panties didn't get in a bunch because of what I said... I mean Honestly,I meant it yes I very well did now I could have been a complete bitch and said what every guy in here with Seniority is thinking maybe besides Reaper "Get in the kitchen and go make a sammich because you know nothing about your own car." Also, that was gentle compared to half the **** I've heard towards me from the male members so be glad you got that and not something else. People will say what they say and you have to learn to disregard it or else it will eat at you.

Last edited by N0safebetdx; 07-29-2010 at 06:10 AM.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:50 PM

hey!
everybody love everybody!

Last edited by trustdestruction; 07-29-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Chubby Chaser

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
hey!
everybody love everybody!
i love anything that is chubby and has a vag does that count?

Old 07-29-2010, 03:39 PM
HCF Member

well, NosafeBetdx, If we could all use google for every question we had, this forum wouldnt exist, & i beleive its for opinions and questions and thats what i use it for. your rude, thats all there is to it, and like i said your negative feedback isnt needed & or i could care less about it, i asked for people that wanted to help and not be rude. & i do know what i need to learn and listen to, and i am on here to learn about everything i need to know about my car, we all learn on way or another, just like you did right?
& me being the first to not like your car is amazing, along with you also being the first that doesnt like mine, where two different people, and i just feel that you were being to blunt on this forum, when it is for questions, answers, opinions and usefull criticism.
& exactly you dont like my car, but you dont have to drive it i do, just like i dont have to drive yours, you do. subject ended. Thanks.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:48 PM
shawty

ACTUALLY 99.9% of questions asked are already (if not already answered on here you just have to search) on google MAYBE if you used it you'd learn that but obviously you have lack there of common sense to do such thing. Because I am sure if I go to google and type in "97 civic lip" I will get oodles of sites INCLUDING ones for ebay where you can actually purchase the lips from.

Yes indeed I am rude, blunt, out spoken, ignorant and usually one loud person and you will either love me or hate and you obviously do not see the immensity of f*** that I do not give (sorry to all mods and admins for the f bomb )

Actually I learned Via google, reading books talking to with people at meets as well as the guys on here helped if you really wanted to know how I learned also I take things apart and put them back together thats another good way to learn.

But what I am saying... It is YOUR car so what does it matter if Mitch likes this lip or Chris likes another lip and Stu like a completely random *** off the wall lip you have never seen before. What you SHOULD have done is said Hey I did some research and found 3 or however many diff lips that I like and I cannot decide which one would look best on my car. INSTEAD you just posted a tread asking people to search for lips for you instead of finding at least one that you like right off the jump.

This forum is ALSO used for the common interest in civics... hence why there are multiple sections of this forum to where not only civic maintenance and such are discussed.

You asked for opinions and I gave you mine... on the lips and just so happen to make a side remark about the interior of your car. It just really bugs me that people come on here and I have to sit and read one of the mods or admins re-answer questions they obviously already answered in one of your other threads (like mitch said Nike gave you links to lips in one of your other threads) It's a pain in the *** to keep repeating things on a daily basis..and well you kind of caught the short end of the stick.

Quick Reply: Wanting 2 put a new Back & Front lip on. What kindd?! :|