General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

well DANG... just put my hubcaps back on and wouldnt ya guess it......

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default well DANG... just put my hubcaps back on and wouldnt ya guess it......

ok i was screwing around to much playing in the snow... and well WOOPS i hit a big chunk of snow that fell off a big truck and it sent me spinning around and hit the curb.... DANG!!!!!!!!

so now my one 99ex hubcap is smashed up. i also bashed the turd muffler into the curb after trying to turn around.... thto i dont care about it cause its a turd, so now its just hangen around the bumper again cause it busted my quick weld on the hanger....

this sucks.... now i have to buy another hubcap for it. or maybe plastic weld it back together and just paint them all to match...

but on my behalf the roads where REALY REALY REALY BAD TODAY!!!!! worse this morning but i stuck to the interstate

just my first DAMAGE of the year to my 94civic....
funny thing was i lightly bumped the other side last week but i didnt have the hubcaps on it yet and it was very slow bump.....

but at least it doesnt feel like it messed anything else up.... but my that tire is loosing air... im just not sure if discount tire will still warrentee the tires still since i put them on my other civic....
i tried looking or the leak BUT i couldnt find it with the wheel on the car... but im sure it has a screw or nail in it!

Old 12-16-2007, 12:58 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: well DANG... just put my hubcaps back on and wouldnt ya guess it......

damn, that sux man

Old 12-16-2007, 02:52 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: well DANG... just put my hubcaps back on and wouldnt ya guess it......

at least you did not bent your rim. Why would you want the hubcap? You blue car looks great with just black rim.

Old 12-16-2007, 03:00 PM
HCF Member

learn to drive in the snow. and get winter tires...

Old 12-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well the car looked good DROPED with raw steelies BUT back on stock suspension height.... well it looked to ghetto for me....

i crushed it preaty good

and well i think it looks ALOT BETER with them on the car...
tho it looks preaty bad from the road salt. LMFAO

GOT SNOW... i had to do some plowing cause i couldnt get my car to the garage.... it always DRIFTS REALY BAD right thier!

Old 12-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

learn to drive in the snow. and get winter tires...
hey im preaty good in driving in the snow BUT driving in fresh snow and then hiting a HARD CHUNK of ICE/snow thats about bowling ball size. LMFAO

i just REALY HOPE i get that cheap twinloop muffler soon cause I CANNT STAND THIS FART CAN ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! i was hoping it would get riped off.... cause i didnt fully weld it.... i just tack welded it in several spots so it would sit still and not flop all over the place!

also have to buy more hightemp black paint so i can paint the new muffler.... i like the shiny tip BUT everything else im gonna paint black....

also just paid for another shifter, shifter bushings so HOPEFULLY i will get them fast and i can get rid of that crapy shifter arm!

DANG JUST REALIZED thiers a large chunk missing outta the hubcap so thiers no trying to fix it now just have to find ONE HUBCAP that sucks.....

Old 12-16-2007, 03:51 PM
HCF Member

[:@]That really blows dude

Old 12-16-2007, 04:13 PM
HCF Member

What’s with that school bus in the background, your next project? you gotta lower it and slap on some high flow exhaust?

Old 12-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ugh3012

What’s with that school bus in the background, your next project? you gotta lower it and slap on some high flow exhaust?
actualy that was my project about... HUM.... like around 2years ago. LMFAO

thats my dads bus in the picture above... his is a ford with air brakes... and 5speed i think...
we got two of them.... and it didnt cost me a dime.... my dad knew the schools princiaple at my old school and they where downsizing thier bus fleet and only keeping the newer automatics. my dad got one and then they had another and asked if i wanted one as well and i said SURE WHY NOT. LMFAO

mines a chevy 4speed, regular brakes...
was gonna be the party bus/ slash camper project....
and well i got as far as cuting out all the seats and just geting some free furnature from lady at work that was moving and didnt have room for the seats. i tried to put in her old queen size bed BUT i couldnt fit it in the bus. LMFAO

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...Y%20BUS%20LOL/

and heres my dads bus..
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...20bus%204sale/

YOU WANNA BUY MY BUS LMFAO $1,300bucks and its yours! only thing it needs is to take out all the crap thats been put into it, cause it turned into the storage bus after i stoped messing with it for awhile.LOL and it needs a battery... only downfall about the bus when i got it... battery wont hold a charge, just battery cost to much for me to spend on it.. BUT a regular car battery will start it just fine just a beter idea for the larger battery if you want to use alot of the power stuff in the bus. LOL
works great for storage bus right now.... forget renting a trailer.... hell take your whole house with ya. LMFAO

Old 12-16-2007, 04:48 PM
HCF Member

lol ur out of ur minddddd, thats some funny ****

Quick Reply: well DANG... just put my hubcaps back on and wouldnt ya guess it......