General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

What the f***!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 01:08 PM

You just complained about threadjacking and in the process double-posted. Oh, the irony.

Plus, the OP brought up the gun thing anyway. What we are discussing is semi-relevant.

And we're not arguing. We are discussing.

Old 05-06-2010, 01:12 PM
shawty

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
You just complained about threadjacking and in the process double-posted. Oh, the irony.

Plus, the OP brought up the gun thing anyway. What we are discussing is semi-relevant.

And we're not arguing. We are discussing.

AMEN!!

But true why would you room w/ someone you don't trust I mean they could be your BFF and never told you their a felon!

Old 05-06-2010, 01:13 PM

I think you would know if your "bff" is a felon.

And I would be a lot less afraid of living with a felon if there wasn't a gun in the house... what if the felon took your gun and shot you with it? Having a gun for protection can easily backfire on you in that situation.

In my opinion, life is a lot safer without a gun. By not having a gun, you have less of a chance of inviting gun violence. If someone robs you at gunpoint, you give it up, don't fight back. Material possessions are not worth getting shot over.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 05-06-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:15 PM
HCF Member

my car wasn't the only one hit either, diagonally accross from where i parked was a old toyota camry with his driver window broken too. but his stereo was still there but they broke the dash. i guess since they couldn't get that one they went for mine....

Old 05-06-2010, 01:26 PM
HCF Member

In my opinion, life is a lot safer without a gun. By not having a gun, you have less of a chance of inviting gun violence. If someone robs you at gunpoint, you give it up, don't fight back. Material possessions are not worth getting shot over.
This is in general a good point but then people take it too far by banning guns totally and actually if you think about it banning guns is a bad idea. for instance - a law is made that all guns are illegal then all the law abiding citizens get rid of their guns and who is left with guns the criminals. also a skilled gunsmith can make a gun in a few hours it may not look like a beautiful hand crafted pistol but it still would work. also there was a country that had banned guns (i don't remember where exactly) and the knife deaths rose up enough to more than replace the gun deaths.

Old 05-06-2010, 01:26 PM
HCF Member

i wanna set some bait for them bastards and wait patiently with my .40 cocked and ready! lol i had no time today to fix my window so i'm thinkin they might come back to see if i got subs in my trunk since they had no time to check. oh my .40 will be waitin

Old 05-06-2010, 01:29 PM
shawty

I think you would know if your "bff" is a felon.

And I would be a lot less afraid of living with a felon if there wasn't a gun in the house... what if the felon took your gun and shot you with it? Having a gun for protection can easily backfire on you in that situation.

I agree my bf wanted me to get one for protection because of where I live...

I already have pepper spray attached to my keys...

Old 05-06-2010, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by kanarrjl
This is in general a good point but then people take it too far by banning guns totally and actually if you think about it banning guns is a bad idea. for instance - a law is made that all guns are illegal then all the law abiding citizens get rid of their guns and who is left with guns the criminals. also a skilled gunsmith can make a gun in a few hours it may not look like a beautiful hand crafted pistol but it still would work. also there was a country that had banned guns (i don't remember where exactly) and the knife deaths rose up enough to more than replace the gun deaths.
Yea, i'm not saying ban guns. I'm just saying I think it's a good idea for most people to not have them in their lives unless you need them for hunting to provide food for yourself or other things of that nature.