HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

94CHB INTEGRA's FIXN' UP

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 11:58 AM

Did someone piece that car together? Damn.

Old 09-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Chubby Chaser

i guess they had the interior stripped and when i bought it they just threw everything back in.

Old 09-21-2009, 03:01 AM
Chubby Chaser

ok well yesterday- i got my new o2 sensor installed to get the cel off and it didnt go off it was still throwing o2 senor code. so i pulled the carpet up to check the o2 signal wire and the ecu wires had been hacked up a little and a few wires werent hooked up. so after much online researching i was able to rewire the ecu THE RIGHT WAY. and now i no longer have a cel. i got all the wires fixed but 1 i wasnt able to find where it goes into the ecu its a baby blue wire with grey spots. i also noticed they didnt install a vtec ecu. it has a obd1 pr4 ecu so now i need to find a vtec ecu. later that day i pulled the front tires off to inspect everything and what would ya know the outer tie rod had no nut on it. the thing was just sitting there. it also has a skunk 2 suspesion. i tried to fix the front seat belts they are the ones that are motorrized and move back and forth when you start the car. they wont go back when you start the car. i un hooked them and ran my own wires to them and they worked so i had them go all the way back. then i hooked them back up and when i started the car they moved back forward -damn
so i jumped the wires again and had them move back where i can at least drive with seatbelts and then un hooked them so it wouldnt move back forward until i find a diagram and i can fix them the right way. i was also able to fix my dome light and clock everything seems to be working now, i just need to figure out my fog lights they dont work, that will be my quest today.

Name:  0918090925.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  12.7 KB

ill post up more pics later today.

Last edited by 94civichatchback; 09-21-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:43 AM
HCF Member

Ignition-Black/Yellow-Ignition Switch Harness
Ignition 2-Blue/White-Ignition Switch Harness
Accessory-Yellow-Ignition Switch Harness
Door Trigger-Green/Red (negative)-Passenger's Kick Panel

hook it to the first three if you just want it to move back when the car is on or you can hook up a relay to the door trigger then hook up the wire to it so it will move with the door if you need a relay diagram just ask

Old 09-21-2009, 04:47 AM
Chubby Chaser

so what do i do bypass the seat belt computer? gimme some more info on this if ya dont mind

Old 09-21-2009, 05:02 AM
HCF Member

Well I'm pretty sure if you just want it to stop working you unplug it. But if you want it to move the belt forward when the car is off or when you open the door you just hook up a relay so that the relay is powered by the ignition and the trigger would be the negative... well let me get it straight before I give you a sure answer. The belt moves forward when it doesn't have a positive input and moves backward when it does have a positive input?

Old 09-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Chubby Chaser

yea i want it to work the right way. does it work off the ignition switch cause it has a bad ignition switch. i can turn the key on but cant start it with the key i have to use a push button.

im workin on my factory fog lights today. and maybe a few other things.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:49 PM
HCF Member

god damn this car is in horriable condition, good luck with everything i hate electrical problems

Old 09-21-2009, 03:41 PM
HCF Member

it could be the ignition i have no idea what kind of hack job they've done on it

Old 09-21-2009, 03:49 PM
HCF Member

Believe me it feels great once you fix everything wrong with the car. Mine wasnt in that horrible of condition but was missing quite a bit of stuff.

Quick Reply: 94CHB INTEGRA's FIXN' UP