HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

chrismag's Em2 project thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

It's just not the best of Civic platforms is all. The D17 is sort of the bastard child of Honda motors (for numerous reasons), which is why there aren't many being modded.

Where is the type R lip you mentioned in the OP?

Is it a manual?

Best of luck with the project

Old 06-08-2010, 05:45 AM
August 2010 ROTM

I liked your old EK, but that was a pretty fair trade. How many miles are on this one? Car looks super clean, too. With a drop, some nice wheels, no fart can, and a K-Series swap somewhere down the line, it'll definitely be sick. I actually like the look of that generation; it's just the D17 that I don't like. Like everyone else, I am also wondering if it's a stick and where the Type-R lip is? Congrats on the new car man!

Old 06-08-2010, 07:07 AM
shawty

I agree with everyone I'm not a fan of these civics you should have kept the Ek :/
But goodluck!!!!

Old 06-08-2010, 02:13 PM
shawty

I never said anything abt a b16 nor b18 I just don't like the way they look cosmetically on the outside.... and I can put a K20 in mine too if I wanted to.... but I just dont like them for the way they look end of story on my end!

Old 06-08-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Eh...needs a real, real, real good clean but not too bad. Need new seats, floor mats, a shift ****, and a steering wheel cover but other than that not too shabby

And a little part of me died when i saw ur new sig

But i agree with you, these cars have ALOT of potential and i really do hope that you prove people wrong with this. Still glad that u didnt get a four door one tho haha those are just straight up one of the ugliest civics ever produced lmao

Anyway good luck!

Oh almost forgot, i say dont do the lip, swap it for the fogs a lip on this wont look good as of now...wait til u drop it then we'll decide if it needs a new lip lol

Old 06-09-2010, 03:17 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

We have greatly varied definitions of the word "clean"

also, it's "until" not "intel." Intel is short for inteligence, "until" is a function word used to show continuance.

ex: "I can't wait UNTIL we've gathered all the INTEL on Sadam!"

/today's english lesson

Old 06-09-2010, 05:37 AM
HCF Member

Kenny is right.... This monster may even have too much potential :O lol.

Quick Reply: chrismag's Em2 project thread