HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Chuckles Engine Build/Mild Wire Tuck

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 07:50 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by plethoric33
Hes still doing more work to his Civic in one weekend than half this forum has in the last year.
haha sooo tru

Old 09-24-2009, 04:50 AM
HCF Member

so first cleaning up the bay, then swapping engines, doing a mild tuck, new rims, seats, lights, bumper, fogs, fender, and a few other misc things isnt a project? i usually dont start stuff or get mad about what ppl say but i thought i would share with everyone, im sorry i cant start with a shell and build a complete car. just thought i'd share what i thought was a fun little project

Old 09-24-2009, 10:02 AM
HCF Member

^^^well i didnt read that anywhere so i thought u were just posting pics of how you cleaned your engine bay.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:26 PM
HCF Member

can you post lots of pics?
pleeeeaaaasssee

Old 09-25-2009, 04:39 AM
HCF Member

Lol yeah Ill post pix hamorhead.

So yesterday we got my ls out and the y8 in. Removed cruise control, power steering and a few other misc. things. I was going to put my TenzoR seats in but I got a sweet deal on a set of Celica seats that already had eg rails welded on, I was iffy about them until I put them in and they looked nice. Plus for the deal I got I couldnt pass them up.

This weekend hopefully my bumper and fender will be here. Waiting for the fogs to come in and I ordered a type r lip that should be in this week. Tomorrow we will be relocating my battery and maybe my fuse box. If I have time I'll be re-running my light harness behind my fenders to hide it also. Going to rewire my engine harness and shrink wrap it to give it a cleaner look. Painting my valve cover to match my bay. I sholud have my hx's on this weekend as well. Going to pick up my new shift **** tonight, just a knock off ITR ****. I think thats about all for now unless I find more free time to tiddle with it.

I am at work and cant upload pix from this comupter so I should have so uploaded tonight. It's been raining for 5 days here in Cincy so if it stops I'll run out and take a few pix with my phone.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:53 AM
HCF Member

Ok so I took a pic of the seats, again its raining and I used my phone so its not the best quality. I figured everyone would see that I put Celica seats in and say wtf!!! so I wanted to show that they actually look nice in it. Lol

Name:  seats.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  74.1 KB

Old 09-25-2009, 09:08 AM
March 2010 ROTM

I have never seen Celica seats in a Civic before. They look good. I have seen a complete front and rear set of Monte Carlo leaters in a 2000 Si though. They fit perfect with almost no modification actually. haha. Post a pic of your whole car!

Old 09-25-2009, 09:12 AM
HCF Member

they have the Celica sliders with eg rails on them, there are pix of my car in my profile, its not looking to good right now, have to put my new panels on this weekend

Old 09-25-2009, 11:39 AM
HCF Member

Ok it stopped raining long enought to take a pic of the bay. like i said earlier I still have to relocate the battery, fuse box, and with removing the power steering resevoir. I also have to rewire the harness and hide my headlight harness behind the fenders, paint the valve cover and wash everything this weekend so right now it looks a mess. After looking at the pic I forgot I have the remove the washer resevoir. It looks pretty tacky having the power steering and washer resevoirs sitting there with the hoses in them, ran out of time last night so i'll take care of it tomorrow

Name:  y8.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  139.9 KB

Last edited by Chuckles'_LS; 09-25-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:15 PM
HCF Member

looks good man
and how do thode seats feel are they comfy?

Quick Reply: Chuckles Engine Build/Mild Wire Tuck