HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   HCF Project Section (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-project-section-63/)
-   -   Cvcrcr's DD 92 Hatch project thread (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-project-section-63/cvcrcrs-dd-92-hatch-project-thread-89280/)

cvcrcr99 06-15-2011 05:45 AM

Nah, she has an Integra on her own policy at the moment. I just fix that one, and only drive it when she tells me to ;)

Kenny-g 06-15-2011 09:33 AM

My b then lol still, two civics on one policy is gotta be pricey as hell so I understand your scenario...

DaOne 06-15-2011 11:09 AM

Yeah lol.
I pay 140 for 2 vehicles... thats a month. With a student discount and all that..
Pretty expensive. And when i only had my civic it was $100.

The hatch doesnt look that bad for $800 lol
But the Rust kills the mood haha

cvcrcr99 06-15-2011 11:12 AM

Haha, yea my insurance company was looking for at least $200 per month. No thanks. The coupe can sit for a little bit while it gets finished. It'll give me the freedom to anything I want to it. haha

Anyways, I found out that one of my previous co-workers owned this car. It is a small world huh? He sold it to the guy I bought it from and who the hell knows what happened there. Apparently, the car looked decent and ran 100% perfect prior to going to the guy I bought it from. lol

Scott53092 06-15-2011 11:24 AM

Hmm well I pay like $140 a month on my Civic. But I'm 19 and have an accident on my record that totalled the car. I also have full coverage... only like $10 less a month for liability so why not go full. Luckily I don't have any moving violations... got away with 19 over LOL. My insurance will be insane if I get a ticket.

cvcrcr99 06-15-2011 05:03 PM

I have red flags all over my driving record which I wont go into (all happened prior to me getting on the forum and getting my current silver coupe), so yea. haha

Anyways, I picked up a 5 wire o2 sensor hoping this solves the hesitation issue.

NoDivaChic 06-15-2011 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Kenny-g (Post 758853)
I thought your wife had one? lol my bad.

When did I get a ring? :confused:

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99 (Post 758878)
Nah, she has an Integra on her own policy at the moment. I just fix that one, and only drive it when she tells me to ;)

I could picture me getting a Civic (along with my several Integras and Evos) in the future if you get me a puppy ;)

cvcrcr99 06-15-2011 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by NoDivaChic (Post 758915)
When did I get a ring? :confused:

Ouch. I'm working on it. Once the hatch is gone, funds will be available ;)

I could picture me getting a Civic (along with my several Integras and Evos) in the future if you get me a puppy ;)
Let's get you an EVO, DC Integra, DA Integra and a puppy after I get my coupe finished, a ring, a house, and a Porsche. hahahaha j/k hun

Kenny-g 06-15-2011 09:13 PM

LAWL greatest build thread ever so far! :p Sorry I was mistaken (third time this thread :eek:) I apologize madame :D

cvcrcr99 06-17-2011 12:25 PM

^ hahaha

I ended up picking up some duel tip axle back exhuast from a 96-98 Civic Hatch last night for $35 with the flange/hangars etc.

I believe that if I use the test pipe from the coupe, and the OEM B pipe from my coupe, this muffler will bolt right up to it and the exhaust will be sounding good again. Other wise, I have some random 2.25" piping I could possibly use, too. To do list continues to grow as it is my 25th bday on Sat, and my sons 5th birthday on Sun (along with Father's day on Sunday, too)