HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   HCF Project Section (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-project-section-63/)
-   -   Funtingtons 89si hatch build. (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-project-section-63/funtingtons-89si-hatch-build-87635/)

Funtington 02-15-2011 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by KingDakota12 (Post 750186)
Stock with a drop and a few things like a good set of wheels really makes a civic look clean no matter what. And trust me so did I when I first got a Honda, but you as I did will quickly learn why rice is awful.

I will always have a thing for expensive fart cannons.... love the sideways mounted ones:D no sarcasm.

SNOWED A FOOT THIS MORNING SCHOOL GOT CANCELED CAR IS STUCK AHAHA SO DONT EXPECT UPDATES TILL THIS ALL MELTS OFF.

KingDakota12 02-15-2011 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Funtington (Post 750200)
I will always have a thing for expensive fart cannons.... love the sideways mounted ones:D no sarcasm.

SNOWED A FOOT THIS MORNING SCHOOL GOT CANCELED CAR IS STUCK AHAHA SO DONT EXPECT UPDATES TILL THIS ALL MELTS OFF.

Well I hope all of us here can change your mind about cans.

WellFedHobo 02-15-2011 09:38 AM

Mount an Apex-i WS2 sideways and you're good to go.

(Or get a 3rd gen Civic. Those have sideways mufflers stock.)

Funtington 02-15-2011 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by KingDakota12 (Post 750201)
Well I hope all of us here can change your mind about cans.

I think cans can have the steeze. especially when someone see's it, and wants to play around! see the can, but not what is under the hood. Not be fast and furious, but...

cvcrcr99 02-15-2011 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Funtington (Post 750200)
I will always have a thing for expensive fart cannons.... love the sideways mounted ones:D no sarcasm

Meh. I used to be the same way. I had a 98 Civic coupe before my current 99 Coupe and i installed a Megan Racing Drift Spec (slanted fart cannon). Within 4 months, it sounded like crap, and I was pulled over by a local cop for noise. Installed the silencer, within the next 5 months, it sounded like crap again just as before.

KingDakota12 02-15-2011 10:35 AM

Yes, but whats under the hood is more important. Or how about having a well built engine and an exhaust :)

Funtington 02-15-2011 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by KingDakota12 (Post 750211)
Yes, but whats under the hood is more important. Or how about having a well built engine and an exhaust :)

b16a second generation ys1 trans stage 2 centerforce clutch. I/E/H

KingDakota12 02-15-2011 11:50 AM

That's an OK amount of power, but boost would be best!

Funtington 02-15-2011 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by KingDakota12 (Post 750216)
That's an OK amount of power, but boost would be best!

to much money.
I don't know, as is, as long as I can get power to the wheels and not miss shifts, most people cannot hang around where I live. and I also want to have a set up for cornering more so than speed!!

Scott53092 02-15-2011 04:42 PM

Honestly king you are saying that hopefully we can change him over, who cares if that's what he likes. There's nothing wrong with him liking that stuff, there's two sides of the spectrum. Who really cares if he wants a loud exhaust, it is his car. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just saying it is his car, his choice. If he wants to be "ricey" so be it, you know how many people say sh!t about the whole "jdm" scene, it is just like the "ricer" phase. And with it being what under the hood that counts... bs... I'd personaly rather have a good looking car than a beater that is fast. Sure I don't mind having speed and winning a race, but when it comes down to it, I could care less if I win a race on the street, doesn't prove much.