HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

i am back!! i am back!!! and have a new car!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Which brackets are you trying to figure out?

If the screw is more than 1" or so from the edges of the tires it can be plugged (a kit should be $5 or less through a parts store).

What's the A/C part do, and if you don't know, where does it go?

Old 10-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Chubby Chaser

got bored and crawled this thread

Originally Posted by chrismag
if you can have a mustang and several jeeps here i thought....why not a teggy =)
and i fixed that for you lol since ive been through so many jeeps in the past year haha

Old 10-27-2011, 10:31 PM
The Man

i will take pictures of what is wrong tomorrow i just got home, long day at work...again tomorrow is my day off, new tires being bought tomorrow.

should i buy the twin loop exhaust first. or tow hook, window visors, wink mirror, and turn signals first..

things you should no. nothing on the out side is going on intell i have complete front end. and its been painted, so things are going to be stacked up in my room

Old 10-27-2011, 10:34 PM
The Man

Originally Posted by 94civichatchback
got bored and crawled this thread

and i fixed that for you lol since ive been through so many jeeps in the past year haha
hahaha thats hilarious!! i'm glad to see your paying attention! haha

Old 10-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Do you have an exhaust leak or anything like that? I don't know about you, but I hate having parts I know I can't install yet just sitting around.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:25 PM
The Man

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Do you have an exhaust leak or anything like that? I don't know about you, but I hate having parts I know I can't install yet just sitting around.
Don't get mee wrong. I'm the same way. I can't stand it. But it gives me.motivation to save my money and buy more parts haha.
and yess in my header =( it sucks...because they are nice mugen 4.2.1 headers but I bottomed out one to many times and well now I have a hole them =\ I need to get it welded shut.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:39 PM
The Man

Oh and get this....just tried to.get.home and leave my.buddy's house...and my key doesn't open the doors now.
It never opened the passenger aide to begin with, I've only had the.vallet key. But luckily the passenger door was left unlocked and I could get in. The key wont even turn unless from the inside I have my door handle pulled. Wtf ish wrong with it. I have at least $800 worth of stereo equipment like my deck speakers and amp and sub in there and I need to have it unlocked, when I go into the dealer tomorrow I am getting a new key. Do I meed new door chamber things where you stick the key in too??

Old 10-29-2011, 10:41 AM
The Man

Okay so I got a new key...
And I turned it in the door. And something snapped. And now it just turns left and right, and it wont lock its stuck.

Old 10-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Pull the door panel off (window up) and take a look around. Between the frame and shell of the door, there should be a metal rod that runs from the door handle to the lock assembly. I'm willing to bet one of the ends popped off if it's just turning. If you get a whole new lock cylinder you'll probably need a new key; I don't know if a dealership can get you one for your key code or not (I've never had to deal with it).

As far as the parts thing goes, I'd have the header welded and get the exhaust done, but like I said, I hate having parts sitting around.

Old 10-29-2011, 08:11 PM
The Man

Okay thanks man.
I will have too wait to do that monday, and I've changed door handles on one of my ek's before so I know how those work. It just didn't accure to me! So thank you! The dealer can get the same lock cylinder, I didn't even show him my key he just took the registration haha, and I was bored today...and bought h.I.d's 8000k and ill get the exhaust taken care of next week

Quick Reply: i am back!! i am back!!! and have a new car!