HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Splats V6 Civic project

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 02:26 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by low35
You should paint it the same color. I can't help but to smile when I see your Purple People Eater! Super nice build man.
Well there is a reasion why i picked this color, but to keep that story short, yea im keeping it and hope to **** alot of people off=)

Old 01-30-2009, 09:56 AM
HCF Member

dude, i thought like 85479321 times about painting my car dark amethyst pearl. purple cars are cool. lol

Old 01-30-2009, 10:40 AM
HCF Member

Purple cars make for wicked sleepers. Haha no one ever expects to get whomped on by a purple car.

Old 01-30-2009, 12:31 PM
HCF Member

Congradulations on your civic its so ****ing beautiful it brought a ****ing tear to my eye and my co-workers and she doesnt know a damn thing about hondas she said it had to be one of the most prettyest cars she ever seen! truely congradulation on your swap and enjoy i know the pain and the money it cost to say your going to do something and then doing it. breaks the bank account truely IMMACULITE, SUPERB! PHENOMINAL! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!! CONGRADULATIONS!

Old 01-30-2009, 12:34 PM

idk if anyone asked before or you answered it, but what are you going to do about the hood?
engine looks like it sticks up too high

Old 01-30-2009, 02:59 PM

My baby is this very color. It truly never gets any love! I will post some pics of her in support man. Why worry about the hood when all your gonna see is the hatch..hehehe!

Old 01-30-2009, 04:07 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Cyphen
Congradulations on your civic its so ****ing beautiful it brought a ****ing tear to my eye and my co-workers and she doesnt know a damn thing about hondas she said it had to be one of the most prettyest cars she ever seen! truely congradulation on your swap and enjoy i know the pain and the money it cost to say your going to do something and then doing it. breaks the bank account truely IMMACULITE, SUPERB! PHENOMINAL! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!! CONGRADULATIONS!
Thanks man, its a little funny you say that, because they just cut my hours in my job.
But i talked the guy working on my car and he said that he's going to work with me.

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
idk if anyone asked before or you answered it, but what are you going to do about the hood?
engine looks like it sticks up too high
We already talked about it and drew up some pic.
Right now we have 3 diff hood style's that we will mock up and see which to run with.
But i promised Don that i wouldnt tell on what they will look like.

Originally Posted by low35
My baby is this very color. It truly never gets any love! I will post some pics of her in support man. Why worry about the hood when all your gonna see is the hatch..hehehe!
Yea you can post a pic, i dont mind, i just see any purple hatch's anymore, eveone i talk to say to paint her white, i tell to f off. I love this color and im going to rep it.

Originally Posted by Overurhead360
dude, i thought like 85479321 times about painting my car dark amethyst pearl. purple cars are cool. lol
Thanks dude.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:43 AM
HCF Member

yeah i came over to this thread specifically to see what you've done about the hood lol i'm looking forward to see how this ends up

one of the coolest swaps i've seen in a while btw, most defintiely here on HCF

Old 02-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ya the hoods gonna look silly.... everyone that sees the civics gonna say WTF that hood is gay...... at least until they see why you had to make the hood that way.

Old 02-02-2009, 03:56 PM
HCF Member

Well im going back to the shop wednesday because there are a ton of @$$ clowns who want to race me because my brother is runing his big mouth,he's saying that my car will run low 12's.
So i told him so shut the front door, but i thik it a little to late, people are now planing to pull me to englishtown to race for money.
I have no clue what this thing is going to do, i see clips on you tube but some times you cant believe them.
The hood on the other had is being mocked up as i type, i might get one or two pic in.

Oh, thanks about saying its one of the coolest swaps on HCF, im just trying to do somthing diff.

Quick Reply: Splats V6 Civic project