HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

Posting links

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 09:18 PM
HCF Member
Default Posting links

ok so are the changes made about a month ago permanent? cause it is pissing me off everytime i log on here on my home computer it is a pain in the as. my window in firefox is still gray for the area that i type to post, and the link buttons for posting pictures and such suck, instead of being able to put just one word for a link i can only post the whole url(which i have nioticed i am not the only one) and sometimes that make looking in a thread just a pain.

For an example of what i see here ya go(also a referance of what i meant of being able to put one word as a link and not the whole url)
https://www.hondacivicforum.com/upfi...9855B52474.jpg

Old 01-09-2007, 09:30 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Posting links

Go get IE

But link is still the same way on IE... Can't say it pisses me off, but it would be really nice to have one-word links, especially considering we have them before, and everybody around have this, too...

Old 01-09-2007, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

IE has the same thing. and ie sucks major donkey *****.

i mean like the old days where you click a button and a box would appear and you enter the url in one and a word in the other and then the word is then the hyperlink. land then there was a button that you click and [IMG][/IMG] would appear, now that is still there(kinda) but it isn't ljust a labled button.

or when you quoted someone that posted a picture, it would just show the url when entering your replay but now it shows the picture

Old 01-09-2007, 09:48 PM
HCF Member

Hey, man, I'm on the same page with you on links, probably bad wording on my side, there is no more one-word links on IE either, chill down

And, yeah, IE sucks - but it works

Old 01-09-2007, 10:07 PM
HCF Member

IE does suck... but it isn't worth it. did i come off as pissed? it may be the booze...i dunno. it is just annoying, cause on my work computer it is still like the old way, one word links easy images... ahh those were the days lol

Old 01-09-2007, 10:08 PM
HCF Member

Check your other thread on this

Old 01-09-2007, 10:33 PM
mxs
HCF Member

get a mac, lol. I never got any of the software upgrades. links still work for me.... and I still have the same old edit window

Old 01-10-2007, 06:54 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I've said it before and I'll say it again....Tim sucks at the internets.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:42 AM
HCF Member

Damn you Tony lol. and Marnie i would buy a Mac but i am ceep and like to build my own... i spend most of my time on HCF at my work computer now anyway. and it is a Mac.

I have figured out the hyper link system clicky

Old 01-10-2007, 12:59 PM

Sweet link! What does it do!?

Quick Reply: Posting links