HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

posting in the for sale section?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Default posting in the for sale section?

I've read the sticky's and searched but I can't find anything that can tell me why I can't post in the for sale section.

Do I need to have a minimum post count or contact an Admin?

Old 08-12-2008, 10:34 PM
June 2010 ROTM

hmm, you have 4 posts. That's why. Become an active member, THEN try to sell.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:33 PM
HCF Member

it might be wise to stick around for a bit before you sale anything, nobody's going to want to pay someone via the world wide web when they just joined the forum.

Old 08-13-2008, 02:07 AM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

This is a new rule we started with the change to the new software. To try to prevent people from joining JUST to sell their stuff in the classified section, a member must now have a minimum of a 25 post count before they can list anything in the classified section.

We apologize for any inconvenience of this but we are hoping to get more of a active member list then a list filled with members that have a few post count in classified section only and nowhere else.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:50 AM

90Civtegra-
I have the same rule on my website. So I understand, the only thing is I couldn't find anything that said that.

danomatic93-
ej6buddy-

As far as sticking around before i try to sell. I just got orders (military) and have some really nice CTR/EK9 items that I need to get rid of before I deploy. I don't feel like letting it sit around for two years. So that's the reason I was looking to sell. I have used the site as a guest in the past just didn't really have enough to contribute to join.