HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-suggestion-forum-help-center-15/)
-   -   A Problem we have here at HCF (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/hcf-suggestion-forum-help-center-15/problem-we-have-here-hcf-71886/)

reaper2022 12-04-2008 07:44 PM

Yeah, a general automotive discussion forum would be nice. It always feels awkward when I want to make a post about my mustang and I have my choice of posting in OT or one of the technical forums (which is awkward in itself, posting about a mustang in, say, appearance, for example lol). Especially considering the fact that many of the older members don't even have civics anymore. I think it would spark a lot of new activity, as well as hopefully drawing in new members. Another idea I think would be nice would be a photoshoot section. I know we have picture threads and everything, but a dedicated photoshoot forum would be awesome :D

I'll have to bring up the subjects at the next family meeting :D

Seriously, we should run the ideas past an admin or two... if they agree about the ideas being good, they could run it by patrick.

trustdestruction 12-04-2008 07:59 PM

I really like the sound of all these ideas. I don't have anything besides a Honda, but it sure would be nice to learn about other members' non-honda cars without even having to leave HCF.

My04Civic 12-05-2008 07:08 AM

working on it..thanks guys

texasmade 12-08-2008 02:12 PM

lol kinda defeats the purpose of HONDA forum idk...

reaper2022 12-08-2008 03:54 PM

[facepalm][/facepalm]

you do realize there are quite a few older members that don't have civics anymore, right? We stay around because we still know quite about hondas and like to help the newer members. Besides, there are other good cars besides civics out there... you're telling me civics are the only cars anyone here is interested in learning about? Not trying to come off as douche or anything, but it's not exactly a civic nazi forum here.

Anyway, keep us updated james :D

Marty 12-08-2008 05:04 PM

I agree, whats a person supposed to do when they have found a group of people that are cool on a forum, just pick up and go to another forum? I'm not done with Honda's, I'm sure I'll get another one in the future. Getting on other forums is like wearing somebody else's underware.....sure you can do it, but it's still uncomfortable.

addiction2bass 12-08-2008 05:09 PM

ya when the forum was updated ALL the old pictures encoded some how got screwed up :(
i tried to fix afew of my threads but after so long i kinda forget where my pictures are at. :(

to bad... but it happened no way to fix unless everyone edits there thread and thats imposible seeing how most old ones are no longer...
o well hopefully others can contribute and rebuild ;)

texasmade 12-10-2008 09:13 AM

goodness reaper lol i understand im all for adding a section for other cars !!! woot

reaper2022 12-10-2008 12:19 PM

lol yeah, I'm just saying that just because it's a civic forum doesn't mean the members without civics shouldn't be able to have their own section :D

And yeah, sorry if I came off as a harda** or anything... I've had a few less than positive comments about me having a mustang on a civic forum lol

315 Customs 12-10-2008 01:15 PM

^^ a V6 mustang!!!!