HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

whats going on mods?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 08:42 PM
HCF Member
Default whats going on mods?

hey guys, just a comment/suggestion or whatever you guys think it right..if you havent looked in the new members area there had been alot of trouble brewing in there..theres 2 posts, one started by stocksi that has the title with ego in it..and his friend that he brought in badsti with a title like unimpressed...ya well they have been making a big thing over what someone said (when you read it you will understand) and then badsti just made it worse when he came in...i think these members should be blocked because what they are saying and the rudeness..there just starting trouble, and its in the new member area!..i posted this instead of pm just incase anyone else has to comment also..but that would be cool if you could give them a warning or block them or suspension or somthing, whatever you think is right...

Old 11-27-2005, 08:44 PM
mxs
HCF Member
Default RE: whats going on mods?

yeah it's getting out of hand [:@]

Old 11-27-2005, 08:52 PM
HCF Member

We don't need to scaring away perspective members by making them think all we do is fight. It looks like these two came here just because they want to insult the members and cause trouble. I agree with mills, a ban is in order.

Old 11-27-2005, 10:07 PM
HCF Member

Remember..........If you feed a puppy, it will follow you.

Old 11-27-2005, 11:26 PM

I never got into it with that guy or girl StockSi until I went into a thread and all of a sudden I read this post from him or her flippin me the bird on both hands. I had never even posted anything yet, but this guy or girl was flippin me off!

Old 11-27-2005, 11:30 PM
HCF Member

[sm=youreright.gif]

Old 11-27-2005, 11:39 PM

Hey, shellebelle, long time.

Old 11-28-2005, 12:14 AM
HCF Member

ngo, the bird pic was in relation to a previous post, here...but I get your point. It was an unneccessary post nonetheless.

Old 11-28-2005, 12:16 AM

I would say not to take my entertainment away, but things are a tad bit out of hand. This is straight from the forum rules-

3. "Trolls or Trolling", "Flames" and/or "Board Wars" are not tolerated here or elsewhere. Posts that taunt or are otherwise inflammatory against other sites will be removed. Also, anyone found to be making inflammatory posts and remarks on other forums (starting Flame/Board Wars) can and will loose their posting privileges here.

Being a relatively O.G. member here, I vote to ban, simply for the sake of the forum as a whole.

Old 11-28-2005, 12:19 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

Hey, shellebelle, long time.
Ah, I'm here all the time. I just don't open my trap unless I have something worthwile to say.

Quick Reply: whats going on mods?