Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Ebay dual Exhuast

Old 09-18-2006, 04:36 AM
Default Ebay dual Exhuast

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Sp...QQcmdZViewItem

here i was browsing and saw this that i thought people would benefit from it looks alright dont know if it is, but i am thinking of putting it to a 1.3 16v honda civic dx now the price seems alright but i am wondering is there anybody who knwo where i can get it for a
cheaper price? check it out tell me what you think

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Sp...QQcmdZViewItem

this is a single jap 4" exhuast my mate has this on his civic and it sounds great got a nice sound to eat and has improved his permoance, also was thinking of getting it , tell me which one woul dbe betta please

Old 09-18-2006, 07:30 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Ebay dual Exhuast

[sm=badidea.gif]

Old 09-18-2006, 09:01 AM

why do u say that its a bad idea? do u know of any other exhuast i can put on a 1.3 16v 3 dr 1994 honda civc? if you do tell me which ones?

Old 09-18-2006, 10:23 AM
Cat Fuсker

Dual exhaust on a civic is pointless

Old 09-18-2006, 11:40 AM
HCF Member

It's still doable if he wants the look of dual exhaust. The fact that it's pointless is really no one elses concern.

Old 09-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Cat Fuсker

it isn't any of anyones concern, but some people have the idea that a dual exhaust on a civic is functional, where in fact they are loosing power with it.

Old 09-18-2006, 12:52 PM
HCF Member

To be honest I think both those exhausts are overpriced junk, they are both just axle backs made of mild steel and wont really give any gain worth having and wont sound anything like as good as a proper system.
If you want my advice and want a proper exhaust that will give you a decent gain for a bit more money get a custom made full stainless steel cat-back from here http://www.exhaustsuk.co.uk should cost you £290 maybe less. And if you still want the dual one after what has already been said above then they can make you one of those too.
There are also other places that can build similar ones such as powerflow. If you want to spend more again on a branded jap exhaust like a greddy evo2 or whatever (which is pointless with your current situation) PM me and I will give you the names of all the jap tuner shops in the UK. Cant say fairer than that.

Old 09-19-2006, 03:58 AM

okay thanx alot, i didnt realli have the idea of putting a dual exhuast on my car, i only just want the back box, my mate said that a dual exhuast would look realli nice, right now im jus trying to find some where that will do it for me for cheap, because money is something at this moment in time i do not have alot of after doing my driving lessons and test, everybody should of had that when they finished there's, i'll have a look at that place you surgested but i dnt realli think i wanna put a big big exhuast on my 1.3 as i dnt even know which exhuast i can realli get for it,lol but thanx alot