Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Exhaust 01 DX

Old 08-26-2006, 06:45 PM
HCF Member
Default Exhaust 01 DX

I was looking at the Megan Racing Drift Spec catback exhaust on StreetStyler (http://www.streetstyler.com/MeganRac...ackExhaust.htm) and it shows you can buy it for 01-04 civic, but on the Megan Racing website it doesn't show an exhaust for the DX model (which I have.)

Old 08-28-2006, 11:19 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Exhaust 01 DX

Anyone? I just need to know if the Megan Racing Drift Spec catback exhaust will fit my 2001 civic coupe DX.

Old 08-29-2006, 07:16 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Nice choice on exhausts, I have the same one. But you're best bet is to just call the manufacturer

Old 08-29-2006, 04:37 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Nice choice on exhausts, I have the same one. But you're best bet is to just call the manufacturer
Actually, one of the reasons I picked this particular one was because I read alot of your posts praising how good this exhaust was. And also because of the cheaper price tag. Thanks for the reply.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Exhaust 01 DX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.