Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Finally a pic of my twin loop

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Default Finally a pic of my twin loop

Ive been REALLY lazy latley about pics, but i just went outside and snapped a pic of the Civic with the OBX Twin loop installed for anyone thats intrested. I have had the muffler on for about 2 and a half months I think and it has NO problems whatsoever. Really happy with the purchase.

its clear i need to get a mugen rear lip spoiler i know, which is why i was hesitant on posting the pic. It looks better in real life, but it could be mounted a little closer, the rear lip will give it more of a flushed look.

Old 10-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Default RE: Finally a pic of my twin loop

*EDIT*

this is kind of how i wanted it to look (this was done with Paint so excuse the hack job lol)

Old 10-11-2006, 10:21 AM
HCF Member

Nice, Hows it sound? thats a pretty damn good hack job if I must say so myself.

Old 10-11-2006, 10:46 AM

thanks

it sounds real good, deep enough to know its not stock, yet quiet enough to not wake anyone up when im pulling in the driveway at 2 am. lol With the windows down it obviously gets a little louder, but my stock stereo easily drowns out any noise its making.

OFF TOPIC: i drove the new beast home last night from work though, and the little old lady who lives next to me came out and said "wow that thing sure sounds nice" lol

Old 10-11-2006, 11:02 AM

heres a pic of the front just for sh ts. I dont think ive posted a new pic since i painted my front bumper

Old 10-11-2006, 11:37 AM
HCF Member

Yeah, I love my twin loop muffler. It is nice and quiet when just cruising, put then punch it and it gets pretty deep sounding. I always get compliments about the exhaust. Cause half the people around here just use the fart cans. All which sound pretty bad. Heres a decent pic of mine aswell:

[IMG]local://upfiles/10844/3757B4FD274C4D3EBD87ED3FDA021542.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-11-2006, 12:09 PM

looks good man, is that an OBX TL? or another brand?

Old 10-11-2006, 01:00 PM

ORIGINAL: AllForSRT

heres a pic of the front just for sh ts. I dont think ive posted a new pic since i painted my front bumper

That grill is wild, I only seen a few of those with the civic logo on there. Where can I go about getting that so I can throw it on my grill?

Old 10-11-2006, 01:27 PM

Well i did a DIY grille mod and when i debadged my trunk I just mounted the Civic emblem on the front, at first i didnt like it, but it grew on me.

*EDIT : excuse the mess, i havent washed her in at least 2 months. In fact the last time i washed it was when i installed my twin loop lol pretty sad

Old 10-11-2006, 02:06 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: AllForSRT

looks good man, is that an OBX TL? or another brand?
It's the netami twin loop. I'm debating on going with a lip kit for both the front and rear, but I'm afraid that the rear lip will hit my muffler, and I don't really know how hot it gets. Other option I have it to just modify the lip or go to an exhaust shop and have them fix the hangers.

Quick Reply: Finally a pic of my twin loop