Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

I NEED help with an exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Default RE: I NEED help with an exhaust

ORIGINAL: SoCaL.rider

lol, me hangin out on the forum...this coming from a guy who posted like 5-8 times in the span of 2 hrs.

and I'm a designer, I make 200 /hr and get to work out of my own home, I'm sry you gotta run around in a sh*tty a** mustang in a job that your rich daddy got you into. I work for what I have and I'm far from an e-baller
"I make 200 /hr" now someone has to throw up a [sm=bs.gif]....

your a designer... so basically your gay... maybe you should go back to school for it to learn how to design a decent looking car??? what is that a 98', green piece of???? 200 an hour and your riding in a pre-owned vehicle, when you can afford my car, then you can talk, until then i'm still riding in a $90,000 mustang and better civic then you'll ever own...a job my daddy got me into...lol... i went to one of the best business schools in the east coast...lol... you say"200/hr", your car says "you want fries with that?"...
i hate squashin people, but you asked for it...

2-me
0-you...get your weight up, not your hate up...

Old 08-30-2007, 12:06 PM
HCF Member

lol, ur a joke...most people just post pics of there rides, your just makin yourself look more like an e-baller

200/hr is hard to believe huh, guess you didnt go to the best business school...I'm barely 3 months out of college 21 years old and my future looks more promising than your, sry my friend

Old 08-30-2007, 12:35 PM

ORIGINAL: SoCaL.rider

lol, ur a joke...most people just post pics of there rides, your just makin yourself look more like an e-baller

200/hr is hard to believe huh, guess you didnt go to the best business school...I'm barely 3 months out of college 21 years old and my future looks more promising than your, sry my friend
look at my rides, then look at yours!!! lets see, whose gotten further as of yet??? it's like comparing apples and oranges... peep my birthdate. i'm younger then you!! LOL... get a life jack@ss
your car doesnt say 200/hr full time job, it says more like "200/hr, and i work about 20 mins a week"... e-baller??? lol... i'll upload some pics of me giving you the finger in front of both my cars... but yea, your going places... keep telling yourself that, if thats what helps you sleep at night... now stop writing on my post, you junkin it up...PZ

Old 08-30-2007, 12:40 PM
HCF Member

ur younger than me, have a $90,000 mustang, already had an LX, now have a SI...Prolly still living at home with rich mommy and daddy and graduated from what east coast school? come on man lemme see those pics, and dont go to the chop shop on this forum

Old 08-30-2007, 01:16 PM

turnin 21 in a few days, graduated this past may. mustang is a promo item i got from the company, which i bought out. this isnt my only job. this is something i do on the side with the mustang company i Rep., as well as selling all there OEM parts from our warehouse in TX. i work for PriceWaterhouse, as a financial accountant/advisor, started working there junior year as an intern. i wont mind sharing pics with you, as well as posting a video once i meet up with my buddy this weekend. we go to car shows on the weekends so i will be taking the mustang out anyway, and the honda is my daily driver. the LX isonly a $17,100 car new, i bought it through part of my paid internship. i soldit after one year for 16,500, which i used to put down on the SI. (not hard to believe). then i just paid the rest off with the 16,500. bought the SI for $21,200 in VT.came w/ Nav., and this is where ia am now, just building it up N/A looking for the best power, without voiding anything. mustang has warrenty since everything is saleen and ford OEM. i just wish honda made turbos, like saleen does superchargers because then i wouldnt be in this position trying ot beat around the bush for power in this thing.

Old 08-30-2007, 01:16 PM

i bought out the mustang... not the company...