Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

I'm Confused About What Catbck Will Fit on my 04

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 07:36 PM
Default I'm Confused About What Catbck Will Fit on my 04

i cant seem to find a can back system or a B&M short throw that will fit my 2004 honda civic ex 4 door ...

can anybody point me in the right direction to find one ... ?

im going with the AEM V2 CAI and the DC 4-1 header ... and would like to go with the APEXi World Sport 2 Catback Exhaust ... but cant seem to find one to fit my exact car ...

so ... where can i find the B&M sts with bushings and the catback to fit my 04 ex sedan?

pikchur

Old 10-27-2006, 02:11 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: I'm Confused About What Catbck Will Fit on my 04

I'm totally surprised you cant find anything... procivic.com has stuff... the HCF vendor CorruptMotors has stuff... I have an 04 LX`sedan and still was able to find an EX header w/hi flow cat and cat back exhaust so you just have to keep on searching, i guess...

Old 10-27-2006, 02:14 AM
HCF Member

And finsih it off with a magnaflow hi flow cat... like 90 bucks off procivic.com... i suggest buying from the vendors on this site... I run a CAI by SIMOTA that I got from WestImport and it really is nuts...

Old 10-28-2006, 08:37 AM

you feel very happy with those items you installed?

think it would be a better choice than what i suggested?

im just starting my life in the honda world ...

im not too concerned about money ... coming from owning many different diesel trucks for years, this stuff is much cheaper than diesel upgrades.

on your 04, do you have the VTEC?

and, if so ... do you really like your mods over what i suggested?

pikchur

Old 10-28-2006, 09:53 AM

i am searching the entire inet and can only find an intake ...

i cant find an appropriate header, high flow cat, and exhaust for my 2004 civic ex 4door sedan ...

i need some help!

pikchur

Old 10-28-2006, 09:55 AM

also, i cant find a B&M short throw...

do they just not make products for an 04 civic ex 4 door sedan?

pikchur

Old 10-28-2006, 09:57 AM

oh ... will i loose my mpg im getting now?

pikchur

Old 10-28-2006, 12:41 PM
HCF Member

Okay here we go! Where are you searching on?

INDUCTION-http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_85/product-229/engine-air-induction-aem-v2-intake-system.html
EXHAUST-http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_86/product-282/engine-exhaust-dc-sports-stainless-steel-exhaust-systems.html
CAT-http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_86/product-513/engine-exhaust-magnaflow-high-flow-catalytic-converter.html
SHIFTER-http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-76_118/product-278/accessories-chassis-accessories-dc-sports-short-shifter-adapter.html
ENGINE-http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_87/product-234/engine-engine-internals-aem-tru-power-pulley-kit.html

I am non vtec but I can still give an ex a good run because I am a really good driver. This is a list of stuff on procivic.com that could start squeezing power out of your D17a2.... Our motors arent that great but there is a guy around this thing with a D17a2 that is boosted and is running some fast 1/4 mi

My LX originally was doing about 350 miles per tank and with my crap on it i am doing 400 easily, BUT that is ONLY because I am a VERY slow accelerator! Having this stuff on your car naturally makes you want to speed and you'll get less MPG than before... drive normal and you'll up the MPG... turbo it and you'll get ALOT more MPG if you dont speed.

Old 10-28-2006, 12:46 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: pikchur

also, i cant find a B&M short throw...

do they just not make products for an 04 civic ex 4 door sedan?

pikchur
The shifter doesnt matter for sedan of coupe... your transmission is the same as the coupe ... you'll have to manually order that from the vendor CorruptMotors.... you really should send him a PM with a list of stuff and he will look it all up for you.

Old 10-28-2006, 05:10 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: TheMoogly
turbo it and you'll get ALOT more MPG if you dont speed.
could you explain?

Quick Reply: I'm Confused About What Catbck Will Fit on my 04