Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Intake manifold is all in.

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 12:31 PM
HCF Member
Default Intake manifold is all in.

Its all in and i started it up....works good BUT an injector is leaking gas. I gotta get a new O ring for it. Pisses me off that this is the only thing holding me back from driving. I used good ol vasoline on the orings to try and RE use em, but apparently one of em was beyond reusal......so off to the auto store i go........after the dreaded dentist appt @ 230 ( i need a referal to get my wisdom teeth pulled bcuz theyre killing me right now.) Wish me luck.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Intake manifold is all in.

ORIGINAL: Pete
after the dreaded dentist appt @ 230 ( i need a referal to get my wisdom teeth pulled bcuz theyre killing me right now.) Wish me luck.
Weak sauce man, I need to do the same thing within the next couple weeks. Good luck. Are yours impacted?

...congrats on getting the stuff in and working!!

Old 03-08-2006, 01:05 PM
HCF Member

( i need a referal to get my wisdom teeth pulled bcuz theyre killing me right now.)
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, nitrous oxide [sm=insomnia.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Old 03-08-2006, 02:40 PM
HCF Member

i need a referal to get my wisdom teeth pulled bcuz theyre killing me right now
What a weird coincidence. Mine have been bothering me for a few weeks now, but dont currently have insurance. I thought that you had the manifold all installed, and you said you didnt notice any difference other than it made your turbo scream.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:24 PM

i need a referal to get my wisdom teeth pulled bcuz theyre killing me right now
hahahaha same here, i have to get mine pulled in a lil while as well[:@] i've been on nitrous oxide before for previous teeth pulling and man that stuff is craaaaaaaaaazy....good luck with the IM/O ring.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:49 PM
HCF Member

Andrey, I had it in and everything was good till i noticed one of the fuel rail mounting brackets broke right off, so skunk2 sent me a new manifold. Its all installed now, I just need the damn O Ring for the injectrs.

Old 03-08-2006, 04:32 PM
HCF Member

Hmmm... mine arent even devloped. Lucky me i guess.

Old 03-08-2006, 05:12 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: Pete
after the dreaded dentist appt @ 230 ( i need a referal to get my wisdom teeth pulled bcuz theyre killing me right now.) Wish me luck.
Weak sauce man, I need to do the same thing within the next couple weeks. Good luck. Are yours impacted?
so you guys know how i play clarinet? well i sit second chair in our wind ensemble, the girl who sits first is like a child prodigy. she got accepted to three colleges and asked to apply to julliard at the beginning of her sophomore year of highschool. well, we have these recording sessions tomorrow, friday, and monday, cuz we're applying to the international convention in chicago next year. the tapes need to be in by next friday. well...one of the most important things to a clarinetist is your embechure (sp? is how you shape your mouth to get a good tone and such). well she got her wisdom teeth out two weeks before our recording sessions. so she wasnt able to practice for almost a week. it pretty much sucked. (if you dont know, with music you have to practice almost every day or you lose something...with clarinet the first thing that goes is tounging...its gone in aobut two days and takes weeks to rebuild...you get the idea)

Old 03-08-2006, 07:26 PM
HCF Member

I'm in chicago

Old 03-08-2006, 07:30 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

so you guys know how i play clarinet? well i sit second chair in our wind ensemble, the girl who sits first is like a child prodigy. she got accepted to three colleges and asked to apply to julliard at the beginning of her sophomore year of highschool. well, we have these recording sessions tomorrow, friday, and monday, cuz we're applying to the international convention in chicago next year. the tapes need to be in by next friday. well...one of the most important things to a clarinetist is your embechure (sp? is how you shape your mouth to get a good tone and such). well she got her wisdom teeth out two weeks before our recording sessions. so she wasnt able to practice for almost a week. it pretty much sucked. (if you dont know, with music you have to practice almost every day or you lose something...with clarinet the first thing that goes is tounging...its gone in aobut two days and takes weeks to rebuild...you get the idea)

Is it true that if you dont use it, you lose it? (40 year old virgin)

Quick Reply: Intake manifold is all in.