HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Header, Intake, & Exhaust (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/header-intake-exhaust-12/)
-   -   Intake mod chip - is it for real?? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/header-intake-exhaust-12/intake-mod-chip-real-9073/)

green98lxsedan 08-19-2005 08:55 PM

RE: Intake mod chip - is it for real??

now all you need is an air tornado and an electric supercharger and you have the fastest civic in the world:D

Nail I3unny 08-19-2005 10:21 PM

dude no he wont! he got no stickers!

FD_Sauce 08-19-2005 10:41 PM

Haha damn sarcasim in here. Keep the chick then when your' racing some one right before the light goes green chuck it at him then take off. Might not give you 20hp but it'll give you at least 1-3 seconds head start.

AOL.COM 08-21-2005 09:10 AM

all it is is a 50cent resistor that plugs into the air intake temp sensor --to make the computer think its 50 degrees & gives u little more gas ---i think they meant .15-.20 hp[:@]

ngoti 8tor 08-21-2005 10:45 AM

ORIGINAL: AOL.COM
i think they meant .15-.20 hp
It was a typo, it was supposed to read 1000 - 1500 HP.

Nail I3unny 08-21-2005 03:41 PM

ORIGINAL: FD_Sauce

Haha damn sarcasim in here. Keep the chick then when your' racing some one right before the light goes green chuck it at him then take off. Might not give you 20hp but it'll give you at least 1-3 seconds head start.
haha...for some reason i just got a sudden image of when a junebug flew into my friends eye and got stuck behind his glasses. well...not that part, but more of his reaction. id love to be at a stoplight and suddenly seeing someone do that...haha priceless

FD_Sauce 08-21-2005 10:04 PM

haha tis a hilarious site

Forty04 08-22-2005 07:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

ORIGINAL: FD_Sauce

haha...for some reason i just got a sudden image of when a junebug flew into my friends eye and got stuck behind his glasses. well...not that part, but more of his reaction. id love to be at a stoplight and suddenly seeing someone do that...haha priceless
THat **** would be hallarious. "FIVE HUNDRED HORSES (chuck the chip at him and floor it) BIIIIIIITCH!"

Ray012874 08-22-2005 10:26 AM

You guys are too funny...I don't think that guy is coming back...

ngoti 8tor 08-22-2005 11:43 AM

ORIGINAL: FastFwd
i bought it for the hell of it. im getting a VAFC in 3 weeks anyways, i just wanted to get it to see if it was a pile of crap
You gotta admit, with an attitude like that, you deserved to get crap.