Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Looking for adv on purc 2002 Civic LX

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 03:22 AM
Default Looking for adv on purc 2002 Civic LX

Honda Civic LX 2002 1.7
Miles: 77,150
5sp Man
Wheels: Chrome 18" Wheels - BFG g-force tires
Slotted Roters with AEM Pads
Tokico Struts
Exedey Stage 1 Clutch
Intake - not sure about brand
Standard Exhaust - upgrade was removed recently
Octane R34 Body Kid with poly side skirts - full body kit
Just stickered and giving full body inspection. No rust found.
New Paint job.

After reading the list of mods, what is your first reaction - used for racing or maybe not? The seller tells me that he did not use this car for racing but instead loves his rides to look good. He has not used car in Winter and keeps it in a garage.

My question to you is, would you consider this car if you planned on using it for a commuter car - 60/m a day? I'm def. new to the Civic world and do not want to get myself into something that may have been raced hard and therefore may come along with many future/existing problems.

Will be purchasing new tires for none-summer months. Would you all be questioning how this car was used? Any suggestions as to what other things I should be thinking about? Also, I do love this car and can appreciate how clean it is/how well the owner has taken care of it.

Admin - if this post should be somewhere else - let me know. Thanks for any feedback you may have!