Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

need opinions from people who know more about it

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Default need opinions from people who know more about it

hi,i just got my first car,a manual civic ex 08,all my friends told me that is a sweet car. and im plannin to add more stuff into it,make my car faster. AEM CAI and Injen CAi are both pretty good, i dont know which is the best for the exhaust, skunk2 is pretty good,but it only fits Si, what other exhaust i can get? thx guys

Old 03-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Snail'n Admin
Default RE: need opinions from people who know more about it

What you need is some grammar and punctuation lessons. Also, why would you want to void your warrantly on a new car? It seems really stupid to me. Whatever, its your car, ruin it if you want but GReddy, Apexi, HKS, and Magnaflow are some other brands.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:26 AM

lol you are right, but stock exhaust is not enough good, i want it sound decent. i think i would screw the warrant lol, i dunno whats the best sound exhaust or gain max hp for my 08 civic ex

Old 03-14-2008, 11:34 AM
HCF Member

I second the Magnaflow vote - very well made (stainless steel) and sounds real low. A exhaust system shouldn't void your warranty and you're fairly safe with a good intake like AEM or INJEN. If you can, go with a true cold air intake. It WILL make a difference!

Old 03-14-2008, 11:38 AM

Magnaflow was what i chose for the second option. is it possible to get 190 hp w/o the turbo on an 08 ex?

Old 03-14-2008, 05:52 PM
HCF Member

Injen definitly.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:17 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: yifantasia

Magnaflow was what i chose for the second option. is it possible to get 190 hp w/o the turbo on an 08 ex?
That's a 50 HP jump, so I'd say that you'd have a really hard time getting that much without a turbo.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:24 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

What you need is some grammar and punctuation lessons. Also, why would you want to void your warrantly on a new car? It seems really stupid to me. Whatever, its your car, ruin it if you want but GReddy, Apexi, HKS, and Magnaflow are some other brands.
are u serious? it wont void his warranty. Have you read the thread about that? You will be fine will an intake and exhaust. Check the magnaflow on this site ---> www.procivic.com it has a video of the exhaust, i think on your model. I love the sound of it and i think you will too. Intakes and exhausts dont give you that much hp. maybe 10hp with both, iino some people clam to get more.