Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

OBX or Tsudo

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Default RE: OBX or Tsudo

Anyone who pays extra for name brand piping is a dumbass IMO, its freakin piping. As long as its mandrel bent who cares. The only thing you have to worry about is the sound of the muffler when purchasing an exhaust since everyone has their own taste of what sounds good.

Old 02-21-2006, 02:59 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: fast93civic

I have tsudo, and its fine.

tsudo n1?

its a scam. dont get it.
No its no, its the real thing. It sounds ok, looks good, and so far doesnt rust. Im sure its better than obx. Theres sound clips here, tons, just look a few posts back.
sorry. i posted a lot of weird **** yesterday. i just saw 'tsudo n1' and i was like 'wait...apexi n1....SCAM!!!'

Old 02-21-2006, 09:42 PM
HCF Member

sorry. i posted a lot of weird **** yesterday. i just saw 'tsudo n1' and i was like 'wait...apexi n1....SCAM!!!'
I know that N1 thing can be confusing. Its just the desing of the muffler thats N1.
Heres my clip from a little while ago.
http://media.putfile.com/Civic93ATX

They are a little loud, but in all honesty I like it. Its a tuner, I want it to get noticed. Im also running without a cat, so that makes it louder.

Old 02-21-2006, 10:05 PM
HCF Member

I heard many obx exhaust over the past and all of them are loud. I recommend piecing a custom exhaust. Get a magnaflow muffler, resonator and converter.

Old 02-21-2006, 10:30 PM
HCF Member

Its called the TSUDE N1" for a reason.......they want people searching "Apexi N1" to turn their exhaust up on ebay. Honestly id wait. I got a magnaflow for 120$ or so used......you definetly wanna buy exhaust 1 time, so make sure u do it right. Personally id wait another month or however long it takes to get a GReddy EVO or something...............

Old 02-23-2006, 04:30 PM
HCF Member

Pete I dont understand, whats wrong with tsudo? Its like you're dumping a bucket of potatoe peels on it. Its cheaper than a lot, but the performance is still there. I think it may be a little heavier than the Apexi, but gains wise they're the same. Both straight through, mendrel bend stainless steel piping. I find it rediculous to pay $400+ for tubes. I always thought N1 was the design of the muffler.

Old 02-24-2006, 02:25 PM

after looking around and taking in people opinon I've decided to get the Tsudo... after seeing a lot of test/results from my uncles and cousin who both have named brand Apexi and the other with Tsudo I didnt really see a HUGE difference other then in price. Thanks all for your inputs.

Old 02-24-2006, 02:27 PM

performance? there will be almost no difference. sound and quality..there will be. BUT..some ppl have used those tsudo and such and have had okay sound..so its a 50/50, good luck

Old 02-26-2006, 08:15 PM

So i was going to buy the Tsudo on ebay then I saw a link for the Pacesetter monza system, just curious has anyone tried it?

Old 02-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I heard that pacesetter sounds like ***, and rusts fairly quickly. I'd do some research on it before buying

Why are you sticking to such cheap exhausts, if you dont mind me asking?

Quick Reply: OBX or Tsudo