Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Time to clear up a few things

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Default Time to clear up a few things

Street sniper a few days ago you said in one of your posts that the AEM V2 stay's up top in the ingine bay. The fact of the matter is, it just like any other CAI (probably a little bitter, due to mismorizing of marketing), the fact is it goes down like a CAI intake (Here is a Pic for you)
I also have one question left, which is, if I were to invest in any intake, and lets say I decide; to put a turbo on, will I have to et rid of the intake I bought.
And please don't give me any wise crack, like; "Another one of your intake threads", these questions are very diff. than my past statements and questions about intakes.Peace.

Old 08-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Default RE: Time to clear up a few things

you might be able to chop it up to make it work, that way your boost tube will look cooler...

Old 08-03-2005, 03:55 PM
HCF Member

if you were ever to get a turbo, most likey your cold air intake will no longer be of any use to you. what you will most likely do then, is probably sell it.

Old 08-03-2005, 04:27 PM
HCF Member

mismorizing
What is "mismorizing?"

I would imagine all of the applications are different, all of the apps I saw were under-hood installs. This looks like a DOHC app. Do YOU have a DOHC?

Funny how you will do your own research to (try to) prove someone wrong but you won't do any to learn in the first place.

The fact of the matter is...
No, the fact of the matter is that AEM, Injen, Weapon-R, E-Bay, K&N, and any other intake you want to name are separated by about 1Hp, if that. Quit using bandwith to ask questions and then not believe or not care about any opinions or responses that you get. All of the knowledge that I have concering intakes I learned right here, sitting in this seat, from others on this forum, other forums, independant tests, reviews, and dynos.

I have a hunch that you keep posting in hopes that Sacicions will finally comment on one of your intake posts so you can buy whichever one he says, since we are all, "idiots."

Sacicons!! Where are you? Please tell this young man what intake to buy so that he may rest well knowing it has your almighty seal of approval!!

Old 08-03-2005, 05:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Street Sniper

mismorizing
What is "mismorizing?"

I would imagine all of the applications are different, all of the apps I saw were under-hood installs. This looks like a DOHC app. Do YOU have a DOHC?

Funny how you will do your own research to (try to) prove someone wrong but you won't do any to learn in the first place.

The fact of the matter is...
No, the fact of the matter is that AEM, Injen, Weapon-R, E-Bay, K&N, and any other intake you want to name are separated by about 1Hp, if that. Quit using bandwith to ask questions and then not believe or not care about any opinions or responses that you get. All of the knowledge that I have concering intakes I learned right here, sitting in this seat, from others on this forum, other forums, independant tests, reviews, and dynos.

I have a hunch that you keep posting in hopes that Sacicions will finally comment on one of your intake posts so you can buy whichever one he says, since we are all, "idiots."

Sacicons!! Where are you? Please tell this young man what intake to buy so that he may rest well knowing it has your almighty seal of approval!!
you take this to personal man. i'm am just posting questions that will help me and others.No need to be a wise crack.

Old 08-03-2005, 05:04 PM
HCF Member

Quit using bandwith to ask questions and then not believe or not care about any opinions or responses that you get.
my point exactly...

observe my first response:
https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_81198/tm.htm

Old 08-03-2005, 05:16 PM
HCF Member

Search results returned...

"Intake"---300

"AEM"----300

"CAI vs SRI"---72

"Hydrolock"---31

"Best Intake"---174

"Intake Hp"---300

Old 08-03-2005, 05:23 PM

Search results returned...

"Intake"---300

"AEM"----300

"CAI vs SRI"---72

"Hydrolock"---31

"Best Intake"---174

"Intake Hp"---300

Old 08-03-2005, 05:30 PM
HCF Member

if its so obvious then why didnt you use 'search'?

Old 08-03-2005, 05:32 PM

Quick Reply: Time to clear up a few things