Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

ACURA EL PARTS...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Default ACURA EL PARTS...

New to the forum..my wife and i just bought a new 2005 Civic Sedan LX Special Edition..Magnesium color.

This car is basically a daily driver for the wife who has 50miles each way to work, but i am looking for some simple, understated interior and exterior accessories to make the car "ours" and to set it apart a bit from the others on the road...

50% tint all around is first. Second..if i can find it ...is the Acura EL grill..... basically just the chrome piece that outlines the bottom of the grill. I dont know what it is, but that is the most sought after piece for me..
Does anyone know where to get one??..Will it actually fit??. i am going to try to post a pic to so you can see what i am talking about, but here is the link itself so you can see for yourself.
Also, s there a list of sites that you can usually find honda accessories?

Thanks,
Chris

LINK: http://www.acurael.com/carpics/mikes2004/aeropackage%20(Small).JPG

Old 09-09-2005, 03:25 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: ACURA EL PARTS...

Im not sure about that but a great interior thing would be to get these : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/i161-...spagenameZWDVW

Old 09-09-2005, 04:14 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: ACURA EL PARTS...

welcome to the forum,i dont think you or your wife will be dissiponited with the new car. I would get a differnt shift and e-break boot, and mabey a dash kit, and the glow gauges..get a t.v too