Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Anyone have those taillights?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by sfazngiants

i guess people just need to go through this phase of modding to actually realize that there are no better tails than the OEM ones. you should look into the 99-00 tails. i can tell you from experience that i had those style altezza tails not the same design, and after a month i was sick of them and switch back to the 99-00 tails and have never regret it, had it back on for more than a year.
hey kid what do you know about that?
To tell you, I have had several civic`s with everything from Altezzas to OEM..and im now driving around with red/clear taillights now had those for a year...and you know what..im so tired of those taillight cause everybody else have them too,and yes they look good!
But i like other styles too, than the OEM.
Im into what i personally thinks look nice, whatever its called OEM,JDM,USDM,EDM,RICE,ALTEZZA,EURO...I really dont care!!
So dont come here tell me what to do or not, Im so glad i can use my brain and not do like everybody else..

Old 02-17-2009, 10:46 AM
HCF Member

any brand on them? That could help.

i will help find you a pic in a attempt to talk to you out of buying them.

Old 02-17-2009, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by es_one
To tell you, I have had several civic`s with everything from Altezzas to OEM..and im now driving around with red/clear taillights now had those for a year...and you know what..im so tired of those taillight cause everybody else have them too,and yes they look good!
Im into what i personally thinks look nice, whatever its called OEM,JDM,USDM,EDM,RICE,ALTEZZA,EURO...I really dont care!!
So dont come here tell me what to do or not, Im so glad i can use my brain and not do like everybody else..
you have now lost all credibility. no one is going to help you.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 02-17-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:47 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by es_one
its cool dude, chill out man, you like them you buy them. i like my tails you like yours, just giving you a suggestion and saying what i think. apparently everyone feels the same way. if your all set on those lights then why do you care how they look. just get them and you will see

Last edited by sfazngiants; 02-17-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:22 PM
HCF Member

Your car is gonna look rediculous lol

Old 02-18-2009, 05:21 AM
Administrator

if he wants to put em on his car, let him. he's the one thats gotta drive around with it.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Angry Admin

basbal not once did this guy make any attempt to run the place. He asked a simple question "Does anyone on this forum have these tail lights? i would like to see what they look like on a car so i can make a decision in purchasing them." not anywhere did he ask for your opinion, when he got told they would look like **** he said Please stick to the topic because hes a mature individual who didnt want to get flamed, then he said if you dont like them keep it to yourself. After this you seem to think he was acting like he was running the place??? wtf? that doesnt even make the least bit of sense. He isnt asking for your opinion on what he wants to do to his car and he isnt starting **** if anything almost every single person who posted in this thread with a few exceptions was starting ****. This reaction to anything out of the norm is why we cant keep members. We are becoming like honda tech a bunch of stuck up ******** who think that if it isnt m4D JDM TYTE yo it isnt cool. To each their own.

As im sure your mommy said to you when you were young "If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"

Old 02-18-2009, 07:17 AM
HCF Member

problem solved

Old 02-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Snail'n Admin

this thread is done