Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Anzo lights

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Default Anzo lights

So I'm looking into getting anzo headlights and tail lights for a 96 hatchback. Anybody have them or know anything about them? Also need to source some cheaper ones. Any feedback would help.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:23 AM
Default RE: Anzo lights

Sorry dude but all I can say is RICER!!!! But if that's what you like, that's what you like. Don't build a car on what we like, build the car on what you like.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:31 AM

Just want to make it a bit different than the norm. Nothing really ricey is going on it just some basic visual stuff. Lights, mirrors, and rims. All done with taste. Nothing too gaudy or over the top. The rest will be audio and a bit of performance. Not looking to build another monster after the skyline but want to stand apart.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:58 AM

Let me get this straight you built a skyline... I smell bull$h**!!!

Old 10-12-2007, 04:33 AM

Really bumbah....One of the joys of being a service member. Going to other countries. Eat it.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:05 AM
HCF Member

I think i have to agree with both, those lights deff need some soy sauce and [sm=bs.gif]so you got soem pictures of the skyline?

Old 10-12-2007, 06:34 AM
HCF Member

I personally have them because I retro'ed them, but to be honest, I'd say they're probably the same as Ebay quality, jthey just cost twice as much,

Old 10-12-2007, 06:56 AM

I've got some older pics. right now it has different rims as the ones i had are sold. Guys letting me borrow his old ones until I deadline the car. I'll have to email them as I don't have a online picturer place to refit them for internet. It's dark here or I'd go out and take a pic and send it from my phone. Just got a new Global Passport. So who do they go to?

Old 10-12-2007, 06:56 AM

I'll even one up you. Which profile do you want?

Old 10-12-2007, 07:48 PM

ORIGINAL: kuruma

I've got some older pics. right now it has different rims as the ones i had are sold. Guys letting me borrow his old ones until I deadline the car. I'll have to email them as I don't have a online picturer place to refit them for internet. It's dark here or I'd go out and take a pic and send it from my phone. Just got a new Global Passport. So who do they go to?
You don't need an online picture place to retro fit the pics! Use paint and resize them. As for the pic I want to see a side profile with you proudly displaying the "shocker symbol with a piece of paper in your hand that says kuruma.[sm=icon_blah.gif]

Quick Reply: Anzo lights