Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Color help required - Purple Civic

Old 10-24-2004, 05:51 AM
Default Color help required - Purple Civic

Hi guys, this seems like a pretty decent forum. I have deceided to buy my first Honda Civic however the autotrader does not have a photo. The model is a 1.4 illusion S reg. It is described as mettalic purple.
I dont really want to drive for miles to find out that it is a horrible girly purple color (e.g like a corsa type purple) I have browsed the internet for ages looking for a pic of a purple civic but cannot find one. Does anyone know what sort of purple it is, i.e. dark or light. A picture would be much appreciated. Even if it is another model of car of a similar color , this would be sufficient. Thanks in advance

Old 10-24-2004, 01:34 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Color help required - Purple Civic

I don't know what your color sense is like, but it seems that purple cars and dudes don't mix quite right unless your the artist formely known as Prince. My vote would be if the engines strong and the mechanics are good, you talk the seller down as much as possible, and then paint that motha****a. I say this, because my boy back in high school got a purple prelude (not sure what type of purple), but anyhow, this guy got hassled SO HARD for his ride. Good luck with everything.